Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Experts kindly comment .....
How much time will it take for the golden mail to be in the account????
How many days to wait????
@rushi.gada ,@Wahegurujee
Good monin Aman,
My 6months expird on 9july.
I emailed goodale on 14 I guess and reply was nothing started !!

It was right.

I’ve been communicating with few people and even in my case also I have learnt that files remain untouched for almost 5 months.

But the moment they are picked ... all the criteria columns of eligibility criminality and security are passed within a span of a day or two !!

Weird but true !

I got ghost update on 23 July. ( working days after that were 24,25,26....27&28 were weekends at NDVO) and Monday 29 I got PPR .

So don’t bother if even nothing started!

When an officer opens file , he clears it within a day or two and puts the PPR mail in line with other PPR mails and sends across together to many

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Just received my gcms notes. It states eligibility and security not started. I ordered on 28th June. AOR - 23 Jan. Need advice. Should I order one more gcms notes ? Should I call IRCC or email Mr. Goodale ? Should I just wait ?

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Good monin Aman,
My 6months expird on 9july.
I emailed goodale on 14 I guess and reply was nothing started !!

It was right.

I’ve been communicating with few people and even in my case also I have learnt that files remain untouched for almost 5 months.

But the moment they are picked ... all the criteria columns of eligibility criminality and security are passed within a span of a day or two !!

Weird but true !

I got ghost update on 23 July. ( working days after that were 24,25,26....27&28 were weekends at NDVO) and Monday 29 I got PPR .

So don’t bother if even nothing started!

When an officer opens file , he clears it within a day or two and puts the PPR mail in line with other PPR mails and sends across together to many
Thanks a ton
But this status really demotivates a person...
It’s been a long wait for the golden mail...
Hope all gets cleared soon ....Fingers crossed

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Thanks a ton
But this status really demotivates a person...
It’s been a long wait for the golden mail...
Hope all gets cleared soon ....Fingers crossed
Hope I have not done wrong by mailing to Ralph goodale as many say it puts a negative impact on the file and the file comes under severe scrutiny

winnie1985

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, Could anyone please help me with the request from IRCC today! I got a request like this "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide parents' information as requested on the document. This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05". My "enter" key has problem so please apologize me if it is hard to read. For the request IRCC asked, i just provide information of my parents only or i have to fill in all the information in the form (personal history, education, ...). Thank you so much for all your help!!!

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Jan 14 Aor, pretty standard generic reply for my Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), CSE raised on 18 th July.
Good day Vinay,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Jan 14 Aor, pretty standard generic reply for my Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), CSE raised on 18 th July.
Good day Vinay,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Does raising a web form do anything? I assume it's the same as calling the IRCC and that they will give you generic responses..

Reactions: rushi.gada

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Anyone received ppr from Ottawa vo today?

Reactions: Maysa74

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Maximum people have crossed their timelines or about to cross.
No scope to get ppr this month just by seeing december trend/forums.
Only 1 day to achieve 6 months
Aor 21jan
That’s a very negative assumption buddy. The month is not over and everyday at least 2-3 people in this group are getting their PPR emails
Stay positive and remember, many of us have been waiting longer than you :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Experts kindly comment .....
How much time will it take for the golden mail to be in the account????
How many days to wait????
@rushi.gada ,@Wahegurujee
Please call the CIC Office today and get a second update. It’s much faster after the eligibility is passed. No one can define the timelines but maybe a few weeks more hopefully. People has gotten PPR emails without the updates, so just can’t say. But, apna time ayega :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar