+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CJSE

Jul 25, 2019
AOR Jan 27th. Received the following update from Mr. Goodale's office. No idea what's happening there :(

Your criminality is in progress – spouse’s passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 22, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

I got the above response from Mr Ralph.
Please does anyone know what it means?
Same. Got this reply a few minutes back.
AOR Jan 11

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I don't think so...his updates are not reliable..in my case he said eligibility not passed bt still recieved ppr without any adr or other concerns..
The information given by Goodale’s office is after calling the CIC call center. Possible that your or some files move faster

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
AOR Jan 27th. Received the following update from Mr. Goodale's office. No idea what's happening there :(

Your criminality is in progress – spouse’s passed.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.
Call cic and speak with them.
My AOR is Jan 5 .. don’t sweat .. it’s all gonna happen soon

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

Received following reply from Ralph,MP office:

Aor - 12 Jan 2019.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Vo : London

How much more time should we expect considering the above response? Any idea folks?

Karthicp2000

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My Timelines are as below
ITA: 28 Jan 2019
Med: 11 Mar 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
As per earlier call with CIC, last updated happened on file was on March and it was Review Required.
Sent an email to Mr. Ralph Goodale MP (goodale@sasktel.net) on July 17th.

Today called CIC, and the agent said that officers have reopened my file on July 17th.
Is there any chance for me to get the golden email within a month?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My Timelines are as below
ITA: 28 Jan 2019
Med: 11 Mar 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
As per earlier call with CIC, last updated happened on file was on March and it was Review Required.
Sent an email to Mr. Ralph Goodale MP (goodale@sasktel.net) on July 17th.

Today called CIC, and the agent said that officers have reopened my file on July 17th.
Is there any chance for me to get the golden email within a month?
No guarantee as to when you'll get it but the fact they are looking at it is good news! I am at the same VO as you and the response I got from Goodale said Review Required as well. Here's to hoping we both get it soon!

Humayra

Jul 19, 2019
Bangladesh
Received the following from Mr. Goodale's office
"- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 18, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
Criminality passed.
Sincerely,
"
Looks like an automatic reply.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Received the following from Mr. Goodale's office
"- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 18, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Criminality passed.
Sincerely,
"
Looks like an automatic reply.
No it is not.
They work.