+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

dakadaka

Jan 15, 2018
Question to all:
Who is MP Goodale, and why is everyone emailing him?
As far as I can see, he is in Saskatchewan and his constituency is only for the city of Regina.

Is he actively involved with IRCC in any way or are people just troubling an MP for no good reason?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Question to all:
Who is MP Goodale, and why is everyone emailing him?
As far as I can see, he is in Saskatchewan and his constituency is only for the city of Regina.

Is he actively involved with IRCC in any way or are people just troubling an MP for no good reason?
He is nice man who helps make the calls to CIC to get updates. That's about it.

Reactions: litttlestar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
This sounds positive.. I guess second option looks good lol . Wait this week ! By the way did u got any ghost update after biometric???
Thanks! I'll wait a week and call again..
Unfortunately I found out about ghost updates a little too late and never really paid attention to those

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Thank you! I have one more question. I am expecting rprf request anytime now. One of my friends got the request letter for rprf and it was mentioned to submit the document at the high commission email address or mailing address. I thought we are supposed to share the rprf receipt through a webform. If you could please guide and share how did you sumit the rprf receipt alongwith any supporting form.
I got a request through CIC account. A pdf mentioning that they need fees in order to finalize my application. I followed the instructions and paid the fees for myself and wife CAD 980 at once (no seperate payment of 490 each). In order to pay, I had to create a login in a fees payment website/link. Something like https://eservices.cic.gc.ca

After payment I got a payment confirmation pdf. A new slot was opened for RPRF document upload in my account under my name (not under my wife name) so uploaded the receipt of CAD 980 in the same.

However after that my status still says they are reviewing the additional document (RPRF Receipt) which I uploaded. I have sent the passports to NDVO but status has not changed yet.

Hope this helps.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I got a request through CIC account. A pdf mentioning that they need fees in order to finalize my application. I followed the instructions and paid the fees for myself and wife CAD 980 at once (no seperate payment of 490 each). In order to pay, I had to create a login in a fees payment website/link. Something like https://eservices.cic.gc.ca

After payment I got a payment confirmation pdf. A new slot was opened for RPRF document upload in my account under my name (not under my wife name) so uploaded the receipt of CAD 980 in the same.

However after that my status still says they are reviewing the additional document (RPRF Receipt) which I uploaded. I have sent the passports to NDVO but status has not changed yet.

Hope this helps.
Everything updates at a slow speed on CIC.. don't worry. As long as you have proof of payment, you are sorted. They would know you have paid.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this explanation!

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I hope so. As of 22nd july, i knew my eligibility was in progress but recommended pass, criminality passed and security checks passed.
Now fingers crossed
As far as I know, mostly applicants are sticking around for background checks with eligibility passed in LVO and therefore the chances are for PPR to come out in batches...hope for the best:)

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Jan 29th AOR. No PPR or Ghost update yet...
Emailed Mr. Goodale today requesting a status update. Will try to call IRCC tomorrow as well.

I called IRCC a month back and was told my VO is Sydney, Nova Scotia. Based on this forum, I haven't seen many PPRs from the Sydney office. Does anyone know of a separate group or email for applicants having Sydney as their VO ?

Thanks,

Reactions: Pa12Canada

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 22, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

I got the above response from Mr Ralph.
Please does anyone know what it means?