+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
yup
no idea -
not sure what's their metrics/policy/motive but this is the reality
When was your AOR? Do you know what office your application is being processed at right now?

Edit:

Dear Kevin -

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 27, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

What does the Eligibility requires Review part mean? Can anyone shed some light on this

Last edited:
Reactions: rushi.gada

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
The thing is I'm 27 and I currently reside within Canada (Vancouver) and have been for the last 7 years. I studied here for University and have been working for about 2 years. I am also a single applicant but I am going to be part of the Elite Club soon.
Same situation here. My profile: 28, outland, single applicant... In the elite club since July 4th.

Reactions: Amanjot7

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Same situation here. My profile: 28, outland, single applicant... In the elite club since July 4th.
It said that my Eligibility requires Review, which sounds different to under review.. but when I emailed Goodale back the response I got was

“I don’t know that it means anything different”

I’m so confused! Does this mean it’s the same thing?

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Today I finally emailed Mr. Goodale office and got some good news.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

They answered really fast, only 1 hour after. So I highly recommend all the ones waiting with no information to send an email to them. Only after receiving this email order GCMS notes if you need more infos.

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
It said that my Eligibility requires Review, which sounds different to under review.. but when I emailed Goodale back the response I got was

We can't know exactly what this means, but don't worry. Sometimes they need to check documents again, or they call employers for info. But if they didn't ask additional docs, all you have to do is wait. A lot of cases "review required" turns to "passed" without documents request.

Reactions: Amanjot7

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
We can't know exactly what this means, but don't worry. Sometimes they need to check documents again, or they call employers for info. But if they didn't ask additional docs, all you have to do is wait. A lot of cases "review required" turns to "passed" without documents request.
Here’s to hoping everything goes smoothly then. I’m currently waiting in Vancouver, I haven’t been able to work since February so this wait has been killing me.

Reactions: ajvasconcelos

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017

It means your have Review required for eligibility. I got the same response from Ralph and when I ordered my gcms, there was RR for POF.

Reactions: kevinlkwong

Sri450

May 29, 2019
I Received GCSM notes today. It say's (Case Analyst Review comments)

Recommendation: Review Require MI3 Summary Notes: Canadian and Foreign Work Require Review A11.2: Require review R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Review Require
CRS Score - 487 / Verified Score - 347: PA gained points for Canada Work Exp and Foreign Work Exp.
Experience: Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my India Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX India ; Review Require
Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my Canada Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX Canada; Review Require

Not sure what is happening on my profile..I am working for a well known MNC since Oct 2012. I am working in Canada on Intra Company transfer since Aug 2017 and my current WP valid till September 2020.

what can I interpret from this they didn't ask for any additional documents and is there a way to speed up the process? Please do share ur thoughts and views @USProgrammer , @legalfalcon or anyone other gentleman
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!
Congrats. This gives me hope. I have RR on PoF too and would clock 6 months on Monday. Hoping for good news next week.

Did anything change on your profile after the ghost update like moving from IP1 to IP2 and the ghost update and PPR same day?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
It means your have Review required for eligibility. I got the same response from Ralph and when I ordered my gcms, there was RR for POF.
Okay that's good to know, and I won't know what needs to be reviewed until I get my GCMS notes correct? Guess I can't really do anything right now except pray..

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Okay that's good to know, and I won't know what needs to be reviewed until I get my GCMS notes correct? Guess I can't really do anything right now except pray..
Yeah, the same thing I am doing cos I have complete POF. It's annoying why put RR with no comments. Just blanket RR.

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
I emailed Ralph office about 2 weeks ago and was told that Eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security checks passed. On 23rd July, i received ADR and was asked to submit documents regarding POF and a fresh bank statement. I submitted the documents on 26th July. My Aor is 24 Jan. Visa Office is London.
When can i expect a decision regarding my application? I mean how much time do they take after ADR documents submission at such a last stage to issue PPR? Any ideas? @Wahegurujee

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats. This gives me hope. I have RR on PoF too and would clock 6 months on Monday. Hoping for good news next week.

Did anything change on your profile after the ghost update like moving from IP1 to IP2 and the ghost update and PPR same day?
I also have exact same status:
AOR - 29 Jan
Criminality - passed
Eligibility - RR for POF
Security - Not yet started

I got the same response from both Ralph and agent. Agent told that the reviewing officer has huge number of applications in queue with same issue (RR for POF) so I have to wait until my file reaches to him/her for review, but when will it reach? nobody knows. The file is still with CIO Sydney Nova Scotia. Agent told that final decision will be taken there only. Hope after 6 months timeline lapses, they might be getting some kind of reminder which will trigger them to review and approve. Let's pray..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

m.arsalan

Sep 27, 2013
I emailed Ralph office about 2 weeks ago and was told that Eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security checks passed. On 23rd July, i received ADR and was asked to submit documents regarding POF and a fresh bank statement. I submitted the documents on 26th July. My Aor is 24 Jan. Visa Office is London.
When can i expect a decision regarding my application? I mean how much time do they take after ADR documents submission at such a last stage to issue PPR? Any ideas? @Wahegurujee
do you think ADR on POF was due to rising exchange rate? considering you're from pakistan