MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA
No update since Feb 26th after biometrics
Jul 25th - Profile Updated (Ghost Update), this happened only once
Jul 26th - Ready for Visa email
Thank you all for the positivity and good vibes. These are for sure testing times and will definitely pass. I hope everybody will get theirs soon. God bless all the beautiful and deserving people on this forum with not just PPR but also with a beautiful life ahead in Canada.

Feel free to ask anything regarding my experience through this process.

Congratulations!!

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA
Thank you all for the positivity and good vibes. These are for sure testing times and will definitely pass. I hope everybody will get theirs soon. God bless all the beautiful and deserving people on this forum with not just PPR but also with a beautiful life ahead in Canada.

Congratulations, Could you please tell your status prior to July 25 like Eligibility passed or not started ? And regarding the VO, is CPC Ottawa and VO Ottawa are both different ? Thanks

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA

Congratulations

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations, Could you please tell your status prior to July 25 like Eligibility passed or not started ? And regarding the VO, is CPC Ottawa and VO Ottawa are both different ? Thanks
One week ago, when i emailed Ralphs office, Criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Visa office is OTTAWA. i think it is only one.
Two months ago when i ordered GCMS notes also, criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Info sharing was in progress.
It is just matter of time until they touch your application. Once they touch it you ll get PPR immediately.

Also, i ordered a second set of GCMS notes on June 6th, which i was supposed to get on July 6th, but they never sent one. Instead i got Ready for visa email.
I have read on some forums that they hold off on sending GCMS notes, if they find your application in final stages. They try to finish that application instead apparently.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
One week ago, when i emailed Ralphs office, Criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Visa office is OTTAWA. i think it is only one.
Two months ago when i ordered GCMS notes also, criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Info sharing was in progress.
It is just matter of time until they touch your application. Once they touch it you ll get PPR immediately.
I am exactly in same situation almost since April. That's when I had last ordered GCMS.

Congratulations on your PPR and to all others who received PPRs!

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA

Finally it came for u :) very happy for u.

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Jan 26 AOR, joined the elite list today. Just wanted to check if anyone who got PPR recently had review required (RR) for work exp in the GCMS notes. Everything else is clear for me other than security not started. Finalize RPRF also says complete.
Planning to write a mail to the MP.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA

Champ when u had an update on 25july.
Did your background status changed or anything else ???
Mine got changed with BG in progress to we are processing

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA

Well done bro.. kudos for being patient all this while and good luck for the future.

Reactions: Amanjot7