+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Can we resign before receiving ppr? Would it affect our eligibility of we are claiming points for the present work experience. I'm in need of a much needed break.
Hi.. I have resigned and joined a new place. I only sent CIC an update on my profile which is my resignation letter and my new offer letter. However, this was my prerogative. Once you have established 3+ years of employment, it’s no longer required to update the CIC

Reactions: Karthik91

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I'm claiming all of my work experience points from my present organization. So will I have to upload resignation letter or is the experience counted until the day I received ITA..? Could someone please clarify. Thanks.
You wouldn’t have applied had you shown less then 3 years.. the rules don’t say that the person needs to be employed, it just asks for 3+ years of work ex.. don’t worry, just send them the copy of resigns and new joining letter if you have. The idea here is that in an event if they want to cross check, CIC will always have the latest details. But, they never do

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Not sure if medical is needed once the application is approved. I meant why go if it is nov-Jan .. rather if you get the visa later, just get the passport stamped and wait for the right time to go.

@Wahegurujee - am I right? Nomedical needed to enter once visa is stamped
As far as I know, you need to enter Canada before your medical expires and then you can obviously come and go again later.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Depends on your stream of work IMO. Not all companies slow down in the winter. Moreover recruitment is not quite active during the start of a new financial year in April too.
That’s actually not true. They have a recruitment cycle in Canada but it’s very arbitrary.. it definitely has its slow and fast periods but don’t think it’s year ending.. relax and plan your immigration during best possible weather I would say so as to not get a shock :)

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
You wouldn’t have applied had you shown less then 3 years.. the rules don’t say that the person needs to be employed, it just asks for 3+ years of work ex.. don’t worry, just send them the copy of resigns and new joining letter if you have. The idea here is that in an event if they want to cross check, CIC will always have the latest details. But, they never do
Oh alright. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello, are you advising people send him an email to help look into their applications?
Do you know anyone this has worked for, please?
I'm a little skeptical about this, hence the question. I'd hate to ''piss'' anyone off or draw unnecessary attention to my application.
Thank you.
Well, why worry, don’t write a rude letter, just a polite one asking the right question. I don’t think there will be vengeance here. Lots of people must be writing to him I believe. He holds a very important portfolio

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Good morning guys, how do you know if your application is in security screening? I saw people who were checked took up to 27 months...that's horrifying..
That’s one in a million.. very very rare case and possibly an applicant who has goofed up several things. Each persons story is diff.. don’t compare and hope for the best buddy .. we will all get thru this

Reactions: Amanjot7

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Not sure if medical is needed once the application is approved. I meant why go if it is nov-Jan .. rather if you get the visa later, just get the passport stamped and wait for the right time to go.

@Wahegurujee - am I right? Nomedical needed to enter once visa is stamped
Have to go before medical expire .
It’s a counter foil one time visa .

Reactions: rushi.gada