+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Surprisingly shocking it is.

Thank u much friend , as per us advise I contacted them. At least I know where I stand (or sitting ,, maybe totally sleeping)
NDVO is snail !!
I think contacting goodale office is the best way to get updates at the moment. No need to wait for hours on phone or to wait 40 days for notes

Reactions: vinayk

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I think contacting goodale office is the best way to get updates at the moment. No need to wait for hours on phone or to wait 40 days for notes
Yes indeed ,
But how long they will keep assisting.. coz the word is speeding and I believe his email must be overflowing

Reactions: vinayk

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Do u think Goodale provides the status accurately of our application? Are they reliable.
Yes ..
1-the date he mentioned for my medical s is accurate
2- my visa office is indeed New Delhi !

Reactions: Amanjot7

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Just finished my landing at Peace Bridge. I want to share the experience while it's still fresh.
I arrived at 8:30 in the morning. I suggest you arrive earlier because there're already lots of people in front of me. And make sure you come on Tuesday to Thursday.
Drive along QEW to the end and you will cross the bridge and reach the US border. Tell the officer you are flag poling and he will collect your passport and copr. He will give you a piece of paper has your plate number on it and point a way to park your car and go to room 2. Sit down and wait until they gather enough people. The officer will tell all
of you to drive to the exit and he will give back all the documents at the gate.
Then drive back to the Canada border. Give the officer your documents and say you are landing. He will show you where to park and which building to enter into. It's very close just on your right hand side.
Go in there and give all documents to the staff. Have a seat and wait somebody call your name.
I was asked 3 questions.
1. Have you commit a crime
2. Do you have dependents
3. How much money you have
No other documents needed beyond passport copr.
Then you need to do 4 initials and 2 signatures. You can keep one of your copr. The officer will congratulate you and say blahblah.
That was really quick. I think I only be in that room for like 10mins and became a pr. Lol

Ps. Canadian officers are more friendly indeed

Hope it helps :)
Thanks for sharing the detailed information. Did you export your car as well? Was there any issue with that?

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Wow wow and just wow..

I emailed Mr goodale office in morning and I received a reply just now !!
How prompt and helpful they are :)
God bless them.

They told me
Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 9, 2019. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 5, 2019.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
When I read first line which said wow wow wow, I thought you received PPR. How come nothing is started after 6 months? It doesn't seem possible.

When I had called CIC last week, the agent told me that there are 2 documents which are RR and hence my eligibility and security shows not started. So I think you may have some documents which are RR.

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
When I read first line which said wow wow wow, I thought you received PPR. How come nothing is started after 6 months? It doesn't seem possible.

When I had called CIC last week, the agent told me that there are 2 documents which are RR and hence my eligibility and security shows not started. So I think you may have some documents which are RR.
Does the comment review required mean that the document has to be verified or incomplete..