>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

nlonguk

Oct 31, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Just got off the phone with ircc agent. Wait time was 25 minutes. Surprisingly he was extremely helpful and polite. Below is the status of my application:
Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not started, Criminality - Passed, Visa Office - Ottawa.

The agent told me that, there are 2 documents which needs verification and because of them Eligibility and Security says "Not Started". Once those documents are verified, file would move faster. Nothing required from my side.

I have not paid RPRF. I will wait till (and if) they request for it.
Just finished the call with IRCC agent like you did. My wait time was approx. 28 minutes. The agent was nice and friendly. My current status now is surprisingly similar to you: Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not started, Criminality - Passed, Visa Office - Ottawa.

After checking on the system, she said since my AOR, there has been no progress or updates on the system although it passed 6-month processing period. So she promised to send a reminder to the officer and try to put it on the priority. Hope that could help. Fingers crossed. :)

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Just finished the call with IRCC agent like you did. My wait time was approx. 28 minutes. The agent was nice and friendly. My current status now is surprisingly similar to you: Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not started, Criminality - Passed, Visa Office - Ottawa.

After checking on the system, she said since my AOR, there has been no progress or updates on the system although it passed 6-month processing period. So she promised to send a reminder to the officer and try to put it on the priority. Hope that could help. Fingers crossed. :)
Wish you receive your PPR soon. I am 10 days away from my timeline.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
They must have some plan or backup.. they will never invite 3600 new applicants if existing situation was out of control for them..
I sure hope so. And I hope that plan includes hiring more immigration officers..

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019

It's a bit fishy how all our files have the same status. Do they even look at our status or just read out these standard responses. Either way, good luck!

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018

This is new to me. I thought we can’t request to process faster. Good luck. Hope you get through soon.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru GCMS notes is being delayed, I have ordered it on 9th of June and nothing yet, as per my call to them last month medicals and criminality passed, will cross 6 months in 2 days....how do you assess the situation brother
GCMS are being delayed by IRCC these days.
You need to wait and follow up with IRCC to get it released. Once you have the GCMS you will get an idea what is going on with your application.
The delay is because this is the time of student visa processing because of sep intake. So After Aug you will see a fast movement with express entry

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi , I just Spoke to an Agent , She says that Application is still in Progress and they don't have any Official Confirmation Regarding the Refund , But says that Refund is Provided when Negative News is present , But That's a prediction ..Please Guys Pray for my Application to land with a Positive Note ..
Stay positive, and wait for some time. I would suggest you to order GCMS so that you can check what is the last comment on the application and take measures to rectify it, before you hear anything negative

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
How long gcms takes? Its 40 days now but i still did not get.. also its above 6 months and no response at all.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
How long gcms takes? Its 40 days now but i still did not get.. also its above 6 months and no response at all.
Where did you order it from? GCMS has slowed down lately

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I ordered on my own with the help of my sister. She is a PR in Canada.
Maybe raise a webform or call them about it? The whole process seems sluggish honestly.. all we can do is use the tools available to us