+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello everyone. My aor 27 jan . Two weeks back emailed Ottawa office . And got this reply that my file is currently in queue for review by an officer . What it means ? Is this the RR all taking these days ?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Thanks. I just want to uplift everyone's energy that most are worried and diverted with different thoughts. I'm sure that everyone gets a good results at the end.

FYI, I haven't got a golden email neither my status changed online yet however CIC agent confirmed that application is approved and pending to send a request from Vancouver office for a Landing interview. I'll wait up until to get them done. Just relieved that no inputs required by CIC from my end.

My AOR is Jan 14th, Medical passed on Feb 22nd and don't know did I got a ghost update and didn't track anything else.

Guys, let me know did anyone need any information from my side. I always think that people disappear from this forum once they get approved. Well I just started to help/clarify others.
Wow.. a generous and wonderful soul u have. Stay blessed !

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Everybody has the right to be anxious, frustrated and give an opinion when there is no activity on your file for months. It is better if you don't act smart. This PR may be much more important for some people than the others. So stop judging people first.
Yes but being judgmental applies to applicants as well who are judging the IRCC in the first place. There are options available within the IRCC like GCMS, webform, phone calls, a facility that you will not be provided while applying for PR of US, UK or Australian besides the fact that their system and criteria is way too ambiguous.
Moreover, what I wanted to highlight was the fact that PR is not greater than ones life, health and well being (both physical and psychological). we need to keep our nerve and wait for the fish to take the bait. Hit the Gym, try physical exercise, yoga, . . . , etc and other relaxation techniques to calm the nerves - for the love of God seek professional help if that helps.
Even thinking rationally with huge number of ITA's issued upto Dec 2019, the timelines were bound to exceed the suggested time-lines.
In-short, if you cannot control the situation . . . then enjoy the situation

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks a lot for the reply, pls is there a particular reader I must use, I can’t view it
Have you tried downloading the file first and then opening it through the reader? That might work. For some reason, trying to open it directly doesn't seem to work.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Yes but being judgmental applies to applicants as well who are judging the IRCC in the first place. There are options available within the IRCC like GCMS, webform, phone calls, a facility that you will not be provided while applying for PR of US, UK or Australian besides the fact that their system and criteria is way too ambiguous.
Moreover, what I wanted to highlight was the fact that PR is not greater than ones life, health and well being (both physical and psychological). we need to keep our nerve and wait for the fish to take the bait. Hit the Gym, try physical exercise, yoga, . . . , etc and other relaxation techniques to calm the nerves - for the love of God seek professional help if that helps.
Even thinking rationally with huge number of ITA's issued upto Dec 2019, the timelines were bound to exceed the suggested time-lines.
In-short, if you cannot control the situation . . . then enjoy the situation

Lav peace respect.
God bless the ones who are worried and tensed. May they get PPR sooner than ours :)

Greatarike

Jun 23, 2019
Hello house,
17 days to go and I was ask to submit additional Family Information
Please I need help in filling this form as I don’t want to get it wrong
As the applicant, do I need to fill my spouse details on my form or should it be N/A then I should just fill my family info orDoes my spouse need to fill my details
Pls I need assistance with this