+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just got off a call to IRCC and agent said Eligibility in progress..
Please does anyone know what it means. AOR Jan 22nd, FSW-O.
Visa Office is Ottawa.

Reactions: Amanjot7

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Just got off a call to IRCC and agent said Eligibility in progress..
Please does anyone know what it means. AOR Jan 22nd, FSW-O.
Visa Office is Ottawa.
I think it means they are analyzing your NOC, reference letter (roles, responsiblities and also validity of the claimed work - job/duration along with supporting evidence), english score and so forth.....this is the most important step!!!

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
ab-ee-pnp and SamSundar1989, thank you so much for your responses.
I am hopeful now more than ever before.
Fingers crossed my application gets approved soon.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

Lou1234

Oct 29, 2018
Hi All,
I got an ADR asking for a letter confirming current address and outlining plans to come to Canada.
I have sent a previous webform detailing in both, so maybe I missed something they were looking for?
Any thoughts on what I should include? TIA

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Very True, I hate when I see people complaining about current system by IRCC while completely ignoring the alternative. Only when one looks at other options can a person truly recognize how lucky they really are.
Everybody has the right to be anxious, frustrated and give an opinion when there is no activity on your file for months. It is better if you don't act smart. This PR may be much more important for some people than the others. So stop judging people first.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Guys, I called IRCC today and was told my criminality was passed, security not started yet and eligibility is under reviewing, any thought of this?thanks

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Everybody has the right to be anxious, frustrated and give an opinion when there is no activity on your file for months. It is better if you don't act smart. This PR may be much more important for some people than the others. So stop judging people first.
This is what I always say, our reasons for applying varies, so you can't fault people for worrying, calling, applying for GCMS etc. We need to be accommodating, we all know Canada is doing well on its Immigration system, but it could be better. File sits for many months untouched then one is asked to do medicals again, when it's not free and clearly their fault.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Guys, I called IRCC today and was told my criminality was passed, security not started yet and eligibility is under reviewing, any thought of this?thanks
That's where most of us are. CIO Program Assistant has done an initial review, and sent it to Case Processing Officer at CPC, CPC officer has not done anything yet, no notes or nothing. So Eligibility in review likely mean it probably even hasn't started. The concerns now are;
1. When will it start?
2. How long will it take?
3. When and how long will security screening start?
4. How will a final review take?
5. How long will it take VO to send PPR?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Isn't criminality to review police report? That's a couple of minutes!!!
Eligibility and security are the big and time consuming steps - I believe the work is in the background? Probably it doesn't take longer for them once the open the file i.e. few weeks? My assumption though...

Greatarike

Jun 23, 2019
Hello wonderful people on this forum, please I was ask to upload additional family information imm5406 but I can’t download the form directly. Can I fill form I saw online or must it be from the one sent to me
Thanks in anticipation

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hello wonderful people on this forum, please I was ask to upload additional family information imm5406 but I can’t download the form directly. Can I fill form I saw online or must it be from the one sent to me
Thanks in anticipation
Has to be the one sent to you. There's a bar code that links it to your application