>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

hattnguyen

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys,

My timeline is as below:
AOR: 16/01/2019
MEP: 26/02/2019
BIO: 17/03/2019

No updates since then. It shows 27 days remaining in my application. I raised a webform as well but their answer was vague and they did not even tell me where the responsible office was. Should I order a GCMS note now?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi guys,

My timeline is as below:
AOR: 16/01/2019
MEP: 26/02/2019
BIO: 17/03/2019

No updates since then. It shows 27 days remaining in my application. I raised a webform as well but their answer was vague and they did not even tell me where the responsible office was. Should I order a GCMS note now?
If u can call, it’s better to get ur current status through phone since the note will take more than 30 days to be received. Or u can do both, as the note will give u a better overall picture of ur application.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Just curious, if some of the items actually are "review required" but he never knows because he never ordered GCMS, what happens? They gonna reject it after a certain time? or just sit there forever?

I am asking because I know some of you ordered GCMS so that you know some part of the application is not sufficient enough, and then submitted additional info to support it. But if one never order the note, will CIC asking for ADR? Don't they just reject it because if it's insufficient then it's an incomplete application anyway?

just some random thoughts lol seems like lots of PPR this week for Jan but still no update at all for me :(
It may be just my speculations: I think that they would request an ADR when they feel like more infor needed, or maybe just leave the application on the side and work on other applications. Rejection of an application directly could appear if it was incomplete. But don’t mess up the definition of incompleteness. Being incomplete is only when the one did not provide the basic necessary documents, which were required on the list within the application (aka, everything above the optional section) before submitted. T4, paystubs, birth certificates, etc. are not on the list, but would just make an application look better when providing. An application missing these optional documents should not be considered as “incomplete” or get rejected directly without an ADR by them.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Just curious, if some of the items actually are "review required" but he never knows because he never ordered GCMS, what happens? They gonna reject it after a certain time? or just sit there forever?

I am asking because I know some of you ordered GCMS so that you know some part of the application is not sufficient enough, and then submitted additional info to support it. But if one never order the note, will CIC asking for ADR? Don't they just reject it because if it's insufficient then it's an incomplete application anyway?

just some random thoughts lol seems like lots of PPR this week for Jan but still no update at all for me :(
I have this concern as well. I've also never seen any ghost update on my file since medicals/biometrics.
As to our similar concern as to what happens to review required over time, I think it'll get cleared, except it's something really off. Just my thought.,

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
If u can call, it’s better to get ur current status through phone since the note will take more than 30 days to be received. Or u can do both, as the note will give u a better overall picture of ur application.
I don't think call center agents know very much about the exact nature of the file. Granted, they know a bit more, but I feel their role is more about allaying anxieties

ginni14376

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Here it is (no change since MEP/BIL):
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi
My status is samecAOR is 24 Jan 2019 still waiting no travel history my so

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I am into one small situation and i seek help of you guys. I am Permanent Resident of Canada since September - 2017. I got married in India in April 2019 and my spouse applied for PR under express entry on herself in April 2019. At the time of her application , we weren't married so she applied as Single Applicant and than in May she tried to sent CIC about change in marital status but she didn't got any reply for that. She raise CSE and tried to reach via email from her agent as well that what to do in this situation and how can we update the marital status.

However today she got passport submission request from CIC and i suspect that is based on her application as single. So my question is how can we inform CIC now about change in marital status and submit marriage certificate ? One thing is sure that i am already PR in Canada so i don't have to undergo any medical examination or do any background check or fill any forms or pay any fees. Only concern is how to submit document so that they can send the PPR as married and not as single.

Please help me guys since its very urgent and i am in bit stress due to this because passport needs to be submitted in 30 days.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
From our GCMS notes received about 3 weeks ago:
Eligibility: NOT STARTED
Security: NOT STARTED
Criminality: PASSED
Medical: PASSED
Info Sharing: IN PROGRESS

Primary office: CPC-OTTAWA
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
AOR: January 13th, 2019
MEP: February 21st, 2019
Biometrics: Passed

Can anybody judge what could be going on and how much longer this might take?
I have also tried to reach the office by google voice from India, but i can never get to the officer. It is always the automated machine telling the same thing that is already on the website. Can anybody give the correct instructions on how to reach them.

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
@allGuys:
Ordered GCMS notes on 9th May and 30 days benchmark is also over but have not received the GCMS notes.
Got automated reply from getgcms team that as 30 days timeline is also over they will raise a request ticket to CIC and update me.
So what can be analysed from gcms delay.? Is it that they are woking on my file that why gcms also delayed .?

ginni14376

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
@allGuys:
Ordered GCMS notes on 9th May and 30 days benchmark is also over but have not received the GCMS notes.
Got automated reply from getgcms team that as 30 days timeline is also over they will raise a request ticket to CIC and update me.
So what can be analysed from gcms delay.? Is it that they are woking on my file that why gcms also delayed .

It means ur ppr is on the way they did not respond the notes if the file is all ok nd they inspire of

Reactions: aJaypratap

jobelle25

Nov 14, 2018
anyone from here has an ADR pertaining to asset / net worth statement. Probably how long do I need to wait for PPR iafter submission of ADR? thank you

tan4

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
02-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Hello Guys,

I am into one small situation and i seek help of you guys. I am Permanent Resident of Canada since September - 2017. I got married in India in April 2019 and my spouse applied for PR under express entry on herself in April 2019. At the time of her application , we weren't married so she applied as Single Applicant and than in May she tried to sent CIC about change in marital status but she didn't got any reply for that. She raise CSE and tried to reach via email from her agent as well that what to do in this situation and how can we update the marital status.

However today she got passport submission request from CIC and i suspect that is based on her application as single. So my question is how can we inform CIC now about change in marital status and submit marriage certificate ? One thing is sure that i am already PR in Canada so i don't have to undergo any medical examination or do any background check or fill any forms or pay any fees. Only concern is how to submit document so that they can send the PPR as married and not as single.

Please help me guys since its very urgent and i am in bit stress due to this because passport needs to be submitted in 30 days.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Do you have proof of webform sent? I think she has to give that information to the embassy once she goes for the passport stamp. But as she applied as a single applicant and you already are a PR in Canada, that's why maybe they did not care about the webform, as you are already living there and you don't need medicals etc etc.
I guess if she has informed about the change and all is transparent then it's fine. If I was her I would keep a copy of the update she gave (the mail from CIC saying that they received her update), get a marriage certificate, translated legalised so she can transcribe it in Canada once she gets there and transcribe the marriage in Canada.

tan4

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
02-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
@allGuys:
So what can be analysed from gcms delay.? Is it that they are woking on my file that why gcms also delayed .?
I think they are so overwhelmed by work and backlogs that even GCMS notes are getting delayed. I have seen this problem also with other notes in other posts....I would not worry about it