+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

neeraj5155

Mar 14, 2019
@mikebravo
Was there any updation in your profile application before or direct golden email ???
Please can you tell me the details of vt went around in your profile during the past months

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I think they are so overwhelmed by work and backlogs that even GCMS notes are getting delayed. I have seen this problem also with other notes in other posts....I would not worry about it
cool. thn i'll not worry or tense about it much. thnx

mikebravo

Apr 12, 2019
I don't know
@mikebravo
Was there any updation in your profile application before or direct golden email ???
Please can you tell me the details of vt went around in your profile during the past months
that, because my profile was observed by consultant. But, I called CIC on 4th June and at that time, my security and criminality was not even started, and eligibility was met in May.

glsd82

Apr 11, 2019
Hello! Anyone with similar situation like mine. Need help please!!

I just submitted my online PR Application last 14th June 2019 and got my AOR on the same day. However, I am worried about my Letter of Explanation that I uploaded in the Optional Documents field if it is successfully transmitted. Its already been 4 days since I submitted my application but every time I opened my account and viewed my submitted documents there is no details/filename Provided in the Optional Documents of my uploaded LOE, I tried to refresh it many times, log-out and log-in again but the result is still the same. I am pretty sure that before I proceed to payment my LOE is uploaded, I even took a screenshot showing my LOE is uploaded. I reported this already via webform yesterday but no reply yet from CIC until now.

I am assuming that maybe they only have a problem with their system. I have a friend who have a similar situation, she checked her account yesterday and her LOE is not showing up also but now when she checked it again its already there but my LOE still not showing until now. I am actually worried now because in my LOE explains everything about my Proof of Funds. Is there any way that I will know if my LOE is uploaded successfully? How can I report this to CIC aside from webform?

Thank you!

radz123

Dec 4, 2018
Hello! Anyone with similar situation like mine. Need help please!!

I just submitted my online PR Application last 14th June 2019 and got my AOR on the same day. However, I am worried about my Letter of Explanation that I uploaded in the Optional Documents field if it is successfully transmitted. Its already been 4 days since I submitted my application but every time I opened my account and viewed my submitted documents there is no details/filename Provided in the Optional Documents of my uploaded LOE, I tried to refresh it many times, log-out and log-in again but the result is still the same. I am pretty sure that before I proceed to payment my LOE is uploaded, I even took a screenshot showing my LOE is uploaded. I reported this already via webform yesterday but no reply yet from CIC until now.

I am assuming that maybe they only have a problem with their system. I have a friend who have a similar situation, she checked her account yesterday and her LOE is not showing up also but now when she checked it again its already there but my LOE still not showing until now. I am actually worried now because in my LOE explains everything about my Proof of Funds. Is there any way that I will know if my LOE is uploaded successfully? How can I report this to CIC aside from webform?

Thank you!
Dont worry. Its similar for every one. I raised a technical issue for it and got the response that they have successfully recieved the LOE. You can do the same to be sure.

glsd82

Apr 11, 2019
Dont worry. Its similar for every one. I raised a technical issue for it and got the response that they have successfully recieved the LOE. You can do the same to be sure.
Thank you so much for your response. I will do your advise. Thank you again!

hdev5

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know

that, because my profile was observed by consultant. But, I called CIC on 4th June and at that time, my security and criminality was not even started, and eligibility was met in May.
How are you guys able to call the CIC? Can you please let me know how we can call them from US/India?

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Finally got through to an IRCC agent.
Was informed that there isn't any major update yet but that my application was being processed in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

AOR - Jan 29th.

Any idea on processing times for this VO?
Same here, my case is also in Sydney office. Are you fsw or cec?