+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Lol but how can you say this when you haven't even hit 5 months yet. Some of you just overly fret and are seriously impatient.

If you are January AOR, you've got no right to complain right now about the Processing time because it was clear as day when you decided to apply

for this program that the application timeline was 6 months.
Applications received first should be processed first. PERIOD. That is how you can be fair. All these cock and bull stories don't make sense where one has to trust his luck.

Taj87

Apr 25, 2019
I tried, they are not giving me any satisfied answer, they said email us and as soon as possible we will let u know, but it’s up to 35 days no response
ADR:- Traffic history from victoria(Australia)

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I tried, they are not giving me any satisfied answer, they said email us and as soon as possible we will let u know, but it’s up to 35 days no response
ADR:- Traffic history from victoria(Australia)
Oh I see. So they did get back to you but not with satisfactory explanation, right?
But, the traffic history (if any concerns) would have been mentioned in PCC. I am sure it was clean, right? It may not be the issue, I believe?

It is quite strange not to have decision letter!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Call them immediately!
What was your ADR about?
Current country of residence?
What do you think @legalfalcon ?
The refund only happens when an application is rejected.

So send an email to CPC Ottawa and CSE and verify.

sahilmajid

Jan 28, 2018
Hafr Albatin
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Congratulations!!! When did you receive your PPR? My AOR is Jan 8, hoping to get it soon!
Hey Hi.

My PPR came about 40 days ago. I don't remember the exact date but it was around 25 - 27 April 2019. And don't worry buddy. You will also get it soon. Wishing you all the best!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Based on this would you be able to tell which part of the process I am at right now

Thanks
I don't speculate. I have provided you rough estimates. However, each application is different.

If in doubt request your GCMS notes and see.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So, @legalfalcon , they do not have to send decision letter in this case?
Do you think it was rejected during completeness check (R10) @legalfalcon?
Given that your application was filed in January, it could be either R10 or eligibility. However, for eligibility they have to give your PFL and 1-2 week to respond before a final decision is made.

It could also be an error. So before reaching a conclusion send an email and CSE to enquire.

Also, if a letter was sent to you and you did not respond, that could also be a reason.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Given that your application was filed in January, it could be either R10 or eligibility. However, for eligibility they have to give your PFL and 1-2 week to respond before a final decision is made.

It could also be an error. So before reaching a conclusion send an email and CSE to enquire.

Also, if a letter was sent to you and you did not respond, that could also be a reason.
Many thanks @legalfalcon !
I hope you got some answer @Taj87 !

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello, 29 days left, Jan 14 AOR, Below reply for my CSE.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 14, 2019.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

· The responsible office has not begun verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Reactions: jugal123

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hello, 29 days left, Jan 14 AOR, Below reply for my CSE.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 14, 2019.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

· The responsible office has not begun verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
Most files from Jan seem in this stage! Are you inland/cec? I believe outland VOs are not as busy as inlands and process faster.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Most files from Jan seem in this stage! Are you inland/cec? I believe outland VOs are not as busy as inlands and process faster.
outland VO's are not specialized in processing PR applications , they are created for the sole purposes of processing all temporary visa applications such as TRV , Study and work permit. However, in some occasions they might be sent few files to contribute in processing specific portions of them, specifically background checks.

Going through the trends on this forum, almost 90% of all Express entry applicants goes through CIO or CPC-O, however 10% or less are sent to other VO's inside of Canada with very small portion sent abroad to clarify any RR notes or to help with background checks as they might be easier to manage by a local office which have a better working knowledge of your specific country matters.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
outland VO's are not specialized in processing PR applications , they are created for the sole purposes of processing all temporary visa applications such as TRV , Study and work permit. However, in some occasions they might be sent few files to contribute in processing specific portions of them, specifically background checks.

Going through the trends on this forum, almost 90% of all Express entry applicants goes through CIO or CPC-O, however 10% or less are sent to other VO's inside of Canada with very small portion sent abroad to clarify any RR notes or to help with background checks as they might be easier to manage by a local office which have a better working knowledge of your specific country matters.
I thought same but looks like files have been transferred to outland LVOs consistently but I am not sure at which stage.

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Monthly ITA issued= 3350x2=6700
1 app fee = 550+85= 635
Total app fee for ITA issued in a month = 6700x635 = 4254500 CAD (4.2M) ;););) be sure 100 % all the applicants made payment within 2 months...
Even an application rejected the fee has been paid in advance and not returned..

And Still

* RPRF not included...
* PNP EOI fee not included...
* WES fee not included...
I see you were referring to the monetary aspect of the IRCC process.