+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Please let me know if you get an answer to this. I'm kinda in the same boat.
Hi Joseph,
My consultancy people commented that it won't be a problem at all. As code 4011 and 4021 are both for voctional trainers. If due to change in noc code, there occurs a change in your designation or skill level only then it is a matter of worry as it will directly affect your accountability of being eligible for EE. If your designation and skill level doesn't change then there won't be any problem. Hope this helps.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hello everyone, I spoke with a CIC agent recently, she mentioned that "A final decision on Eligibility is being awaited", does anyone have a clue what that implies?

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
my webform response says:-

"... currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements"
"... background verifications are currently in process..."
"... Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario"

How long will it take to move to the next level? Anyone? is it IP1or 2?
Its stressing me out!! Jan 22 AOR.
This is a generic response

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I spoke with a CIC agent recently, she mentioned that "A final decision on Eligibility is being awaited", does anyone have a clue what that implies?
That means case analyst has made recommendations, your eligibility is waiting to get the final decision from visa officer

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I honestly don’t know
But I believe was the central one, because at the end of the email it says: centralized Intake Office
How do we know what our VO is? I asked the representative over call and she said that she cannot share this information with me.

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
My status changes today from 17 weeks to 16 weeks.

However, my background check still says: " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

AOR 15 Jan.
MEP 27 Feb.
Nothing after that.
Hi,

Did you get the ppr ? What date ?

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
How do we know what our VO is? I asked the representative over call and she said that she cannot share this information with me.
Hi,

Sometimes you will face some strange representatives. You just call them and tell them that there is some problem opening my account on cic website, can you please provide some info on the file status and what is the VO. I called twice and they helped with each possible information.

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Yipppieee
I got passport request.. there was a ghost update yesterday! Today i called ircc and got to know that my application was approved 2 days back but my representative got ppr just now!!
Visa office: edmonton; they are on track !Got it with 49 days remaining
Many Congratulations on receiving the most awaited email....!!!

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Just an update on my case which turned out to happen to two more people. CIC replied to my web form in 5 days advising me to try to open it from a different browser and use Adobe Reader10. So I installed a few other browsers because Chrome couldn't open it and finally success! It worked with Internet Explorer. It was PPR letter frrom Paris VO. So I got it exactly 4 months after AOR. Good luck to all of you!
Congratulations...!!!

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
OMG, IT IS HAPPENING!
We've got our ready for visa e-mail!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
We received the email this morning and we'll need to submit a copy of our passports and 2 photos.
No physical interview

My Timeline:

FSW-Inland

(I’m PA + spouse)

AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019
Ghost Update 1 - 24 March 2019
Ghost Update 2 - 23 May 2019
Golden Email - 27 May 2019

Extra info:
.No biometrics needed
.After MP cleared, Background status changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ” we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements...”
I then received an update email.After that, no more emails, just the golden one.
.I called CIC on May 16th to check my application status. The agent updated some information (apparently deleted past address, maiden name and previous phone number) and told me everything was good and looking great. He also told me I would receive an answer shortly.
.My husband and I are WP holders. I came as a student,then got the PGWP, then he got a LMIA which we did not use in our application.

And that's it *-*
Thanks guy for your support! It would be 10x harder without this forum!
I wish you all luck and patience! ;)
Heartiest Congratulations...!!!

Reactions: Tatinha

Roula soliman

Dec 8, 2018
Hi. It says we are processing your background
My timeline is 52days
Hello ,
So yours in the day 1 : was we are processing and then went to in progress and then again to we are processing? Am i right?
If so , when did you get the seconde " we are processing" please?
Thanks

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello ,
So yours in the day 1 : was we are processing and then went to in progress and then again to we are processing? Am i right?
If so , when did you get the seconde " we are processing" please?
Thanks
No its been this since day 1. No changes. No ghost update.