+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is fine out there.

I got an ADR (as mentioned below in italic words) on 22-May-19 and submitted all the required documents after one day.

" Client Information: Additional proof of employment, to include at least: job contract, pay slips, proof of salary payments into bank account, proof of income tax payment. This must be received at this office by: 2019/05/31 ".

Any suggestions... is this is a good sign? And ADR really delays overall processing time?

Below is my detailed timeline:

Stream: PNP-Outland (MPNP)

AOR .... 25-Jan-18

MEP/BIL .... 08-Mar-19

First Ghost update .... 09-Mar-19 (email received saying that application has been updated)

Biometric completed ... 11-Mar-18

File Transferred to LVO-London .... 04-Apr-19

Second Ghost update .... 17-May-19 ( BGC changed from IN PROCESSING to IN PROGRESS)

ADR .... 22-May-19

What documents did you initially send to proof your employment with AOR?

zakiruet

Jan 31, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-01-2019
What documents did you initially send to proof your employment with AOR?
Just my employment certificates with all details mentioned as per CIC requirements

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I can see all kinds of supervisors and managers are gettingPPR !

blake2019

May 16, 2019
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while and now I'm in very curious situation. My AOR is Jan 14th, MED and bio Feb 22nd, ADR mid of March and since then in IP2. Two days ago I saw what you guys vall a ghost update and later received an e-mail saying I've got new message in mycic account. I logged in and there was a new Request message and when I clicked on it, it says: this page is not working, online service canada.gc.ca has sent invalid response. I tried to open it from 3 different PCs and it was thw same. No previous problem with messages before-they were all PDF format. I also checked for any added space for uploading a document - nothing. So I'm worried because all the requests have deadlines. I sent message through Technical issues and raised a webform but it says if your appl is within timeline they won't answer. So no reaponse yet. Do you have an idea what could this be?
Just an update on my case which turned out to happen to two more people. CIC replied to my web form in 5 days advising me to try to open it from a different browser and use Adobe Reader10. So I installed a few other browsers because Chrome couldn't open it and finally success! It worked with Internet Explorer. It was PPR letter frrom Paris VO. So I got it exactly 4 months after AOR. Good luck to all of you!

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Just an update on my case which turned out to happen to two more people. CIC replied to my web form in 5 days advising me to try to open it from a different browser and use Adobe Reader10. So I installed a few other browsers because Chrome couldn't open it and finally success! It worked with Internet Explorer. It was PPR letter frrom Paris VO. So I got it exactly 4 months after AOR. Good luck to all of you!
My visa office is london. And its been 15 days since i submitted a web form. No reply

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
My visa office is london. And its been 15 days since i submitted a web form. No reply
My visa office is also London. They never replied to me through webform. But when i emailed them on the ID given, they replied after 20 days just mentioning that your file is currently awaiting review by a Migration Officer

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,
I got my 2nd ghost update on Thursday. So I was waiting for something good. But got another ghost update (3rd) on Friday....!!!
Is it a new trend or normal? Pls help.

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Guys

Can anyone help me understanding how can I know of an update? I did get few emails saying there is a message in my CIC account. And the last one was on 27 Feb.

And I am not sure if there were any ghost updates or not. I did aply for GCMS but it is going to take 20 more days as per their standard time. And the wait is just killing me.

I'd appreciate your help understanding what stage I am at, and what to expect next.

Screenshots below

https://paste.pics/5N8G9
https://paste.pics/5N8GT

Thanks

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Can anyone help me understanding how can I know of an update? I did get few emails saying there is a message in my CIC account. And the last one was on 27 Feb.

And I am not sure if there were any ghost updates or not. I did aply for GCMS but it is going to take 20 more days as per their standard time. And the wait is just killing me.

I'd appreciate your help understanding what stage I am at, and what to expect next.

Screenshots below

Thanks
What were the additional documents that you provided?

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
My visa office is also London. They never replied to me through webform. But when i emailed them on the ID given, they replied after 20 days just mentioning that your file is currently awaiting review by a Migration Officer
Can you share the email id please?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys

Screenshots below

Thanks
It's difficult to say which stage, as since January 2019 after BIL the BG status changes to we are processing which supposed to be ip2 but after ADR or some with ghost update it changed to your file in progress...
It's really confusing. Maybe a phone call or webform reply might help..

Reactions: miansalmantahir

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
The worst thing even if we try to call the IRCC agents, They are unable to see any details, so I guess it's useless to contact LVO even by email or webform... Because we will never know any details...
My file is in LVO also for 2 months without any update :confused: :confused::confused:

Reactions: Awan101