+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys,
I got my 2nd ghost update on Thursday. So I was waiting for something good. But got another ghost update (3rd) on Friday....!!!
Is it a new trend or normal? Pls help.
Hi,
Any good news, 3rd update is a strong sign of PPR. You should keep an eye on email and be sure to check junk mail... Good luck

Reactions: spaul87

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
The worst thing even if we try to call the IRCC agents, They are unable to see any details, so I guess it's useless to contact LVO even by email or webform... Because we will never know any details...
My file is in LVO also for 2 months without any update :confused: :confused::confused:
Yes no information or update whatsoever.

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
It's difficult to say which stage, as since January 2019 after BIL the BG status changes to we are processing which supposed to be ip2 but after ADR or some with ghost update it changed to your file in progress...
It's really confusing. Maybe a phone call or webform reply might help..
I have sent them a form, let's see what they tell me?

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
The worst thing even if we try to call the IRCC agents, They are unable to see any details, so I guess it's useless to contact LVO even by email or webform... Because we will never know any details...
My file is in LVO also for 2 months without any update :confused: :confused::confused:
Hey. What is your aor? Are you fsw-o?

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Yipppieee
I got passport request.. there was a ghost update yesterday! Today i called ircc and got to know that my application was approved 2 days back but my representative got ppr just now!!
Visa office: edmonton; they are on track !Got it with 49 days remaining
Hi Tanu - congratulations on your Visa approval. I am from India. How do we get to know which visa office is processing our application? 41 days remaining on my application. My medical and biometrics is cleared. Would it make sense to call CIC for status update? Or would you recommend raising a request for GCMS notes. Would appreciate your response in this regard.

Tatinha

Apr 29, 2017
OMG, IT IS HAPPENING!
We've got our ready for visa e-mail!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
We received the email this morning and we'll need to submit a copy of our passports and 2 photos.
No physical interview

My Timeline:

FSW-Inland

(I’m PA + spouse)

AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019
Ghost Update 1 - 24 March 2019
Ghost Update 2 - 23 May 2019
Golden Email - 27 May 2019

Extra info:
.No biometrics needed
.After MP cleared, Background status changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ” we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements...”
I then received an update email.After that, no more emails, just the golden one.
.I called CIC on May 16th to check my application status. The agent updated some information (apparently deleted past address, maiden name and previous phone number) and told me everything was good and looking great. He also told me I would receive an answer shortly.
.My husband and I are WP holders. I came as a student,then got the PGWP, then he got a LMIA which we did not use in our application.

And that's it *-*
Thanks guy for your support! It would be 10x harder without this forum!
I wish you all luck and patience! ;)

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
OMG, IT IS HAPPENING!
We received the email this morning and we'll need to submit a copy of our passports and 2 photos.
No physical interview

My Timeline:

FSW-Inland

(I’m PA + spouse)

AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019

Extra info:
.No biometrics needed
.After MP cleared, Background status changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ” we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements...”
I then received an update email.After that, no more emails, just the golden one.
.I called CIC on May 16th to check my application status. The agent updated some information (apparently deleted past address, maiden name and previous phone number) and told me everything was good and looking great. He also told me I would receive an answer shortly.
.My husband and I are WP holders. I came as a student,then got the PGWP, then he got a LMIA which we did not use in our application.

And that's it *-*
Congratulations!!!very happy for you....still waiting for my approval. I have 9 weeks remaining..

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
OMG, IT IS HAPPENING!
No physical interview

My Timeline:

FSW-Inland

(I’m PA + spouse)

AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019

Extra info:
.No biometrics needed

And that's it *-*
Congratulations!! Very happy for you. Waiting for mine. 40 days remaining on my application

Reactions: Tatinha

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
OMG, IT IS HAPPENING!
No physical interview

My Timeline:

FSW-Inland

(I’m PA + spouse)

AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019

Extra info:
.No biometrics needed

And that's it *-*
Many congratulations and thank you for posting with so much energy and enthusiasm:)...gives us hope and something to look forward to...

Reactions: Tatinha

Tatinha

Apr 29, 2017
Congratulations!!!very happy for you....still waiting for my approval. I have 9 weeks remaining..
Congratulations!! Very happy for you. Waiting for mine. 40 days remaining on my application
Thank you, guys! :D
Yours will come soon!!
I believe the call to the CIC made some difference, because he gently updated my information (I didn't ask), so probably they remembered I was there waiting lol
We never know, but 1 week after I called then I received the 2nd ghost update and the very next Monday, the PPR ;)

Reactions: HarisJ