NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks
Yes it is ! Ready for visa email !
What’s your timeline

blake2019

May 16, 2019
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks
Congratulations! You're done with the waiting! Good luck from now on! Sorry for not responding yesterday, I didn't see it. The request letter is still invalid and no e-mails so far. I guess that in the next coming days the mystery will be uncovered. I also live in Europe but I have no idea which is my visa office. I hope for the same outcome as yours :)

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018
Congratulations! You're done with the waiting! Good luck from now on! Sorry for not responding yesterday, I didn't see it. The request letter is still invalid and no e-mails so far. I guess that in the next coming days the mystery will be uncovered. I also live in Europe but I have no idea which is my visa office. I hope for the same outcome as yours :)
your letter of request will be the same i am sure of it. Try to know your VO and email them. i got my reply from VO Paris. Good luck

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hello dear all

I need your help if possible my fiancé is January AOR and he recieved a request for medical exam of his non accompaniant child.

His ex wife refuse to proceed ME she has 100 % custody.

How can he do ?
The application can be denied if the medical is not done. Therefore, he would need to make an arrangement with the child's mother to get the medicals done at an approved doctor as per CIC website.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Anyone with Jan 1st AOR receive any updates or PPR? Stuck at MEP and bio metrics since february.
Jan 15 AOR....Nothing significant too.
Medicals passed, Criminality passed
Eligibility and Security not started

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
Anyone with Jan 1st AOR receive any updates or PPR? Stuck at MEP and bio metrics since february.
My AOR is jan 2, no update since mep/bil. Eligibility and security not started, criminality passed. Visa office is cpc-ottawa.

Last edited:

schnellmj

Feb 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
HI! same here. My AOR was on Jan 2. MEP and Biometrics were completed in February. Haven't heard anything since then. The only thing that changed was the BG check from we will let you know when we start bg to "we are processing your background" . Timeline is showing 44 days left now so I'm hoping for some good news within the next two weeks! Good luck to you! :)

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
HI! same here. My AOR was on Jan 2. MEP and Biometrics were completed in February. Haven't heard anything since then. The only thing that changed was the BG check from we will let you know when we start bg to "we are processing your background" . Timeline is showing 44 days left now so I'm hoping for some good news within the next two weeks! Good luck to you! :)
Great you are on track. When did you get your last update regarding bg check?.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Great you are on track. When did you get your last update regarding bg check?.