+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
AOR Jan25
I just noticed a change in my account. From you passed eligibility to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. Background check is still same: we are processing your background check.
What does it mean? Is it possible to cause any refuse to my application?

Ive been really stressful these months.
Please get it done.

Mine AOR is also Jan 25
My Eligibility is "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility." since I've submitted the application
It never showed me that "You have passed the eligibility", if it was showing you Passed, then I feel like its a positive sign. You'll be getting soon I think :)

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
Mine AOR is also Jan 25
My Eligibility is "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility." since I've submitted the application
It never showed me that "You have passed the eligibility", if it was showing you Passed, then I feel like its a positive sign. You'll be getting soon I think :)
Is it normal that they didnt ask my RCMP yet?

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
Mine AOR is also Jan 25
What is your status bar now? Mine changed from You might not hear from us a while to Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Reactions: Fanadian

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
What is your status bar now? Mine changed from You might not hear from us a while to Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Same here, I heard it was a automatic change from the system if your application time passed 90 days after AOR

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018

Yes mine also says the same
Make sure.......
But I think its just their automatic thing

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Is it normal that they didnt ask my RCMP yet?

They have different security checks depending on from where you have applied and if in Canada ..they also check if you have been living in Canada for long or not

In my case they havent asked me for biometrics yet..I called them n they said its for outside applicants..however

S|-|!✓@^i

Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

Completed Biometrics today at VFS Hyderabad. Carried Original Passport, Biometrics collection letter, Biometrics appointment letter and Passport Photocopy(not needed just kept as a backup). Was given a acknowledgment slip which we are supposed to carry while we drop our passport once we get PPR. Checked my account status after an hour, status was shown as Profile updated and Biometrics was shown as completed.
eAor- Jan 14th
Meds Passed- Feb 22nd
Biometrics Request- Feb 23rd
Biometrics Completed- March 4th

Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-Completed.
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Hey for biometrics in Hyderabad do we need to take a prior appointment or if we meet in person do they give appointment on same day??

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
My AOR is 24th too...

File moved to London VO & after that no progress :(
How long did it take them to respond over ur raised CSE?
I have submitted enquires twice through webform (the 2nd one was because their response showed my submitted date wrongly and I didn’t get their 2nd response to double-confirm this “wrong submitted date”). The 1st one took 8 days and the 2nd one took just 5 days.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I file Webform on April 25,2019 and got a reply on May 2,2019

AOR : 24 Jan 2019, CEC | Med March 5,2019

VO : Edmonton, Alberta.

• The responsible office has not begun verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
In short it will take more then 6 months, Anyone with the same status?
How do u know it will take such long?

BTW, my AOR is Jan 21 and my case is also at the same VO as urs. I submitted another webform since I thought they wrote my submitted date wrongly in the response of the first webform: “Your application was received via your account on December 4, 2018”, which is impossible since I haven’t either created the EE profile or received ITA (my ITA was on Dec 19, 2018).

But the good news is the background verifications start to be in progress in the 2nd response, while it was “not in progress yet” in the 1st response.

Hope we will be fine at that VO!

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I have submitted enquires twice through webform (the 2nd one was because their response showed my submitted date wrongly and I didn’t get their 2nd response to double-confirm this “wrong submitted date”). The 1st one took 8 days and the 2nd one took just 5 days.
Oh it's great that ur VO responded timely... For me it's more than 15 days now & no response :(
I raised a query regarding Biometrics as numbers are reflected against the profile but still thethe sta says "we haven't received your fingerprints...."

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hey all
I am new to this forum and was hoping to get help from experts
Now is it fine to get the reference letter written by my manager but signed by the Hr manager, the letter indicates that its written by my manager "he has been working under my direct supervision".
But because my manager isnt allowed to sign on letterhead, can my Hr manager sign it instead on the letterhead as he is the only one authorized to do so. So the letter will be written by my manager but signed by my Hr manager of course he will be reading it I guess so