+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Shriff

Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys, what does the following reply from cse mean?
.......The background verifications are currently being reworked........

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
hi guys, my additional documents have been uploaded for more than a month, but the status still shows your additional documents have been uploaded, does this mean they haven't even start to review them? many thanks

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hi guys, my additional documents have been uploaded for more than a month, but the status still shows your additional documents have been uploaded, does this mean they haven't even start to review them? many thanks
No, they might have started the review but sometimes the same is not updated in the account.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Does anyone know if “review required “ is done by assistant officer in R10 check or in a process later
In R10 they check your documents for completion etc. and determine that everything is in order and you have provided all the needed documents correctly. If you pass this stage it means, your documents were complete and as per requirements.
After this your eligibility is determined to check your education, confirm CRS score and check experience, i.e they check whether you are eligible for the program you are applying and meet the criteria you claimed in your EE profile. this happens at IP2 stage.
As per your timeline i guess you must be at the IP2 stage by now or close to PPR. All the best.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
In R10 they check your documents for completion etc. and determine that everything is in order and you have provided all the needed documents correctly. If you pass this stage it means, your documents were complete and as per requirements.
After this your eligibility is determined to check your education, confirm CRS score and check experience, i.e they check whether you are eligible for the program you are applying and meet the criteria you claimed in your EE profile. this happens at IP2 stage.
As per your timeline i guess you must be at the IP2 stage by now or close to PPR. All the best.
Hi thanks for the info. I am Jan 25 Aor FSW O.
After my last call I found out that my eligibility is met. However my background and security has not yet.
Which means I am in ip1. My Bacground status in the account also shows application in progress we send u message when we start BG. How is it ip2?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi thanks for the info. I am Jan 25 Aor FSW O.
After my last call I found out that my eligibility is met. However my background and security has not yet.
Which means I am in ip1. My Bacground status in the account also shows application in progress we send u message when we start BG. How is it ip2?
It was a Typo, your application is in IP1,

AOR (acknowledgement of receipt)----> Medicals Passed---> IP 1 (Background in progress 1, here your application is checked for completeness i.e that you have attached all documents required by CIC correctly or not, also refereed to as R10 check)---> IP 2--->PPR (passport request)---->CoPR

The best way it to know the exact status is by ordering gcms notes.
For your convenience - order your notes.

Reactions: Neel4636

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018

I hope you’re right . I ordered gcms notes and I’m super anxious.
But everyone’s telling me that if I get a Review Required..I won’t see it because it’s not noted in the r10.

I called cic and they told me nothing started yet :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I hope you’re right . I ordered gcms notes and I’m super anxious.
But everyone’s telling me that if I get a Review Required..I won’t see it because it’s not noted in the r10.

I called cic and they told me nothing started yet :(
It is noted, everything and every comment by a member is noted in the system.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
The record all your call info and is also added in your gcms report. According to my last call with agen it only takes less then a month to finalise an application but takes soo long Coz of the load of applications. Just keep faith and be patient. After all Canada is the only country providing fastest immigration.
They really record all the calls and activities and put into my gcms? So they must know I login into my account 100 times a day hahaha!

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
This call was 16/4/2019
Just got off the phone with Emile from ircc (talks with a french accent)
26 min listening to flute music this is what he said

Vo ottowa ( still in Canada )
Eligibility not started
Criminality passed
Security not started

He told me that the processing of applications will be taking longer than 6 months and may reach up to 11 months
He asked me not to expect any updates before 25th of September 2019......
Aor 23 jan
Did anyone get the same response?
Yes I got the same response. I don't understand why they are extending it by 2 months when most of dec pr are getting completed

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
Hi guy I have a query-

GCMS notes I have heard takes 30 days to come so is the data provided in it a recent data or 30 days stale data?

In case we order the notes, does that bring our case to the top and accelerate the process?