+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi guy I have a query-

GCMS notes I have heard takes 30 days to come so is the data provided in it a recent data or 30 days stale data?

In case we order the notes, does that bring our case to the top and accelerate the process?
Yes it can take up to 35 days to get your note. It will provide data up until you order it, but not those 30 days during your wait.
Ordering note does not change anything to your case, since it is a separate officer that will pull out the file and redact information if necessary. Thus no speed up nor delay.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
I emailed the London visa office and got this as a reply.

Your file is currently in a queue awaiting review by a Migration Officer.

Whats does this mean?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guy I have a query-

GCMS notes I have heard takes 30 days to come so is the data provided in it a recent data or 30 days stale data?

In case we order the notes, does that bring our case to the top and accelerate the process?
Generally, the date on the notes is the date when the request was made.
That is the reason people order 2-3 notes in the process.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guy I have a query-

And no it does not accelerate the process, but some people have mentioned that the application had no movement but when they ordered the notes they got an update.
So it depends on how we see.

hrpreetk

Apr 10, 2019
Hi,

I call CIC today CIC at +1 613 944 4000, followed the IVR instructions but my call is not getting connected further. It says 'your region caller is not eligible' something like that.

Does anyone have any other number through which i can call.

Also, my brother is in Canada. Can he call on my behalf? or CIC won't response to his call.
Can anyone suggest?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

I call CIC today CIC at +1 613 944 4000, followed the IVR instructions but my call is not getting connected further. It says 'your region caller is not eligible' something like that.

Does anyone have any other number through which i can call.

Also, my brother is in Canada. Can he call on my behalf? or CIC won't response to his call.
Can anyone suggest?
Option 1 You can ask your brother to take you on a conference call.
Option 2 Fill the Web form
Option 3 Ask your brother to order gcms notes for you.

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
I file Webform on April 25,2019 and got a reply on May 2,2019

AOR : 24 Jan 2019, CEC | Med March 5,2019

VO : Edmonton, Alberta.

• The responsible office has not begun verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
In short it will take more then 6 months, Anyone with the same status?

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I received my AOR 21st of January 2019 and up till now, my application status reads in process. Can i go ahead to carry out my medical test without directives from CIC?
You should have received an ITA as well your checklist of documents based on your application details. Its a bit strange that the medical is not yet done and submitted.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Do I have to pay RPRF for my dependant on my application, whom is my spouse?
yes, the only exceptions

The RPRF applies to all permanent residence applicants except:

• dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
  • Protected Persons, including Convention refugees.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
BC PNP EE
AOR Jan 06, 2019

Just received a call from an IRCC officer questioning about my job, company and duties at my current company
(a new start-up with no web presence)‍♂

The officer said everything was checked off (eligibility, criminality, Security - Passed).
My POF amount was less by $100, but he said he is fine with approving my application!

I was told I should be waiting for about 2-4weeks for the final email confirming my interview at the Vancouver office.
Any idea on how long it usually takes to get an interview email?

- My CIC account got updated with no changes (IP2)

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
AOR Jan25
I just noticed a change in my account. From you passed eligibility to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. Background check is still same: we are processing your background check.
What does it mean? Is it possible to cause any refuse to my application?

Ive been really stressful these months.
Please get it done.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Jan25
I just noticed a change in my account. From you passed eligibility to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. Background check is still same: we are processing your background check.
What does it mean? Is it possible to cause any refuse to my application?

Ive been really stressful these months.
Please get it done.
No nothing to worry, you will soon see the background check in progress