+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I sent representative cancellation webform, it's been a week but still I did not get any acknowledgment, how to confirm it reached them?

sky1989

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I sent representative cancellation webform, it's been a week but still I did not get any acknowledgment, how to confirm it reached them?
I also sent one few days back, but got acknowledgement just now. I think there is some glitch and they are not sending any automated emails upon submission of webform. Please wait, I think it should come in 10 days or so.

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
I called cic today.
Eligibility done. However background Check is not started.
The officer told me to wait till Sep.

Can anyone help me understand how much time does background Check take?

Are they seriously pushing the timelines?

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I also sent one few days back, but got acknowledgement just now. I think there is some glitch and they are not sending any automated emails upon submission of webform. Please wait, I think it should come in 10 days or so.
Thanks but after how many days u got the reply?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.
I think you may only be inadmissible if they read this comment and think that you think that you may be inadmissible for a driving fine :)

Im sure you'll be ok.

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
I think you may only be inadmissible if they read this comment and think that you think that you may be inadmissible for a driving fine :)

Im sure you'll be ok.
Thank you so much. I take your words and will sleep happily tonight which I didnt last night.

Reactions: Spotted

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I called cic today.

What's your timeline buddy?

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Yes you would need to submit it again, refer to IRCC website for instructions

The issue is I didn’t submit biometrics as part of my visiting/tourist visa as I used my American passport which is visa exempt to get into Canada and my extension was granted without a need for biometrics.

That’s why I am kind of worried.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I called cic today.

I am the on the side. Called CIC and the lady helping me was lovely.

She told me Criminality Passed
Background check some passed, some still onging
Eligibility ongoing

But she told me to rest assure, no news is good news, and good things will come within 6 months. She did put me on hold for 10 mins before that.