+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys!

I'm a little nervous here. I haven't received my biometrics instruction letter yet. Below are details about my application:

Stream: FSW -O
AOR: 18th Jan 2019
MEP: 27th Feb 2019
CRS: 446

I had called CIC on the 5th of April. The agent on the line told me that it is not necessary for the BIL to come along with the MEP. Upon enquiry, she told me that my file is at Ottawa and currently criminality is in progress. Security, eligibility and BG are yet to begin.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? It's almost 2 months since I cleared MEP. Should I raise a CSE or order GCMS notes?

Please advise.
I haven’t received BIL instructions as well, and I am also worried. My details are
FSW-Outland
Country -USA
AOR-30th January
MEP-14th March

Although I am Outland, I am in Canada at the moment and I just extended my visiting status in February. So I am not sure if that is why I have not received BIL.

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi Everyone ,

My wife received her invitation for interview mail today .

Few lines from the email
Dear Client,

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled

She is a CEC inland applicant

Below are the important dates
AOR : Jan 27
MEP : March 9
BG - In progress : March 28
Invitation for Final interview : Apr 25 (7:31 am CST)
The interview is scheduled on May 7 at Etobicoke office

If all goes fine she will be a PR on May 7th(Roughly 100 days after AOR)
It looks like we skipped PPR and the need to schedule for a separate landing

PS :
I am a PR in Canada ,so not included as accompanying dependant in her application.
I did not file spousal sponsorship for her as the application processing time is 1yr and she has Canadian experience and Canadian Master degree
We submitted Canadian PCC during our application submission process,so we did not get separate request for BIO

Interview? This is new.. Do you know why did they call you out for an interview?

Reactions: anas_alam

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I can see in forums that different Visa offices (Ottawa, Manila, Nova Scotia, New Delhi) have different speed in processing. is that so? which is the fastest among all? #justcurious
Hi, what I have known from friends and internet research that offices has same timeline, it doesn't matter which visa office. They all have cases processed within weeks but some are pending from months. It depends on your profession, residence and documents submitted and of course your personal background...

zelen18

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add my case on this thread.

CEC Inland
Citizenship : France

ITA : Dec 19th
AOR : Jan 22nd
MED : March 4th
Sent RCMP criminal record on March 21st
Eligibility : In Progress
Background check : In Progress

Progress bar is showing as 13 weeks left. Just patiently waiting now :)

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I also got an interview letter today and when I consulted my lawyer.. She said it’s because my wife’s work permit is expired and cannot cro
I am sorry i didnt understood, whats CRO? So far only spousal people are getting request for interview?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add my case on this thread.

CEC Inland
Citizenship : France

ITA : Dec 19th
AOR : Jan 22nd
MED : March 4th
Sent RCMP criminal record on March 21st
Eligibility : In Progress
Background check : In Progress

Progress bar is showing as 13 weeks left. Just patiently waiting now :)
Same here AOR 22 January
MEP 01 March
Bio 03 March
BG Not started yet
13 weeks left

But waiting impatiently :confused::confused::D