Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What exactly you wrote on your inquiry?

Since everyone here is jumping in and asking where their file is , I might as well do the same and stop being patient myself :D:D:D (I know it won't matter nor Am dieing to know but what the heck)
I started of by mentioning my application type (ex: PNP EE) and then listed out everything that I wanted to hear from them in a polite manner.
- VO office
- Eligibility
- BG Check
and thanked them for their time and effort they put into answering our queries!

Hope this is helpful!

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
What exactly you wrote on your inquiry?

Since everyone here is jumping in and asking where their file is , I might as well do the same and stop being patient myself :D:D:D (I know it won't matter nor Am dieing to know but what the heck)
Lol u know what @yiso91 how much tensed I got during my MEP time.. because of earlier cancellation. Even though I get anxious to check account but now I have made my mind to check my cic account in mid April hopefully lol.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Lol u know what @yiso91 how much tensed I got during my MEP time.. because of earlier cancellation. Even though I get anxious to check account but now I have made my mind to check my cic account in mid April hopefully lol.
I have been in your shoes prior to MEP, I had so many doubts about very much everything in my application including all documents I have included but luckly I did manage to MEP which means I might as well have passed R10

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I have been in your shoes prior to MEP, I had so many doubts about very much everything in my application including all documents I have included but luckly I did manage to MEP which means I might as well have passed R10
True otherwise they would have cancelled it..U r going good. Now till arrival of golden ppr mail everything is anxiety...we both have same Aor rest everything is totally different...it's better to stay calm and wait till 6 months time.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I started of by mentioning my application type (ex: PNP EE) and then listed out everything that I wanted to hear from them in a polite manner.
- VO office
- Eligibility
- BG Check
and thanked them for their time and effort they put into answering our queries!

Hope this is helpful!
I have sent an inquiry. I can see that they mentioned that if my application is within normal processing time then I won't get a reply.

manan.mgb

Mar 19, 2019
While filing my application, consultant has just added name of one city for my travel history of USA. I stayed for one month in US, and roamed across different cities, but I was not remembering exact dates on which I was in a specific city. My consultant told me that only one city name will be enough, and mentioned travel dates as per passport along with that city name. Is that fine? My intention was not to mislead them, its just I didnt remember names of all the cities and dates on which I was in a specific city. I hope this wont cause rejection. My AOR is 24th Jan, Medicals passed and biometrics completed.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
While filing my application, consultant has just added name of one city for my travel history of USA. I stayed for one month in US, and roamed across different cities, but I was not remembering exact dates on which I was in a specific city. My consultant told me that only one city name will be enough, and mentioned travel dates as per passport along with that city name. Is that fine? My intention was not to mislead them, its just I didnt remember names of all the cities and dates on which I was in a specific city. I hope this wont cause rejection. My AOR is 24th Jan, Medicals passed and biometrics completed.
The inputs are monthly, I don't think you need to explain every you spent and where you spent it while in the US. I'm pretty sure you weren't asked to submit a FBI Identity Summary History. So, I'd say since your US visa, which is uploaded during your application, shows you only visited, and shows an entry and exit date (one month), my opinion is that there's nothing to worry about.

manan.mgb

Mar 19, 2019
The inputs are monthly, I don't think you need to explain every you spent and where you spent it while in the US. I'm pretty sure you weren't asked to submit a FBI Identity Summary History. So, I'd say since your US visa, which is uploaded during your application, shows you only visited, and shows an entry and exit date (one month), my opinion is that there's nothing to worry about.
Thank you

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys
I need your help and knowledge with my case
AOR Jan-18
MP- 28 FEB
ADR- 20 March
They want my wife’s ICAS UPGRADED TO IMMIGRATION PACKAGE APPLIED BOTH WES AND ICAS JUST IN CASE
THEY GAVE ME A 30 day Deadline

My question is can I expect another requests or do they send all they need at once

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Guys
I need your help and knowledge with my case
AOR Jan-18
MP- 28 FEB
ADR- 20 March
They want my wife’s ICAS UPGRADED TO IMMIGRATION PACKAGE APPLIED BOTH WES AND ICAS JUST IN CASE
THEY GAVE ME A 30 day Deadline

My question is can I expect another requests or do they send all they need at once
They may send more requests in the future. You just need to worry about what you got so far.