+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
As my observation, inland applications are normally processed faster. If your Aor is 19 Jan 2019 and you have got a ghost update, I think you are close to PPR.

Any Jan Aor outland applicants receive PPRs, btw? :)
I never understood the exact meaning of terms like inland and outland under FSW. What do they mean and what is the difference?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Sup guys, I’m back.
So, after we’ve cleared medicals, somethings happened.
That’s my timeline so far:

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019 (email stating update received 4 hours after MEP)
Apparently no biometrics needed.
Background changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ”we are reviewing wether you meet the requirements...”
So far I've been in IP2 since then.

Extra info:
Before MEP, my status bar disappeared.
It reappeared after MEP.
Days after, it changed from 4 months, to 18 weeks.
One day after this change, it changed to 17 weeks.
It’s been 4 or 5 days it has happened.

But today, March 24th, a Sunday, I randomly logged in to my account and there was a ghost update waiting for me!!!!! No changes to anything at all.
Oh the anticipation is killing me.
We probably do not need biometrics since we’re inland. We paid all our fees already. I don't know what it could be. I believe it is way too soon for PPR (although I want to believe it is happening ).
The only think I can think about is, by husband went to his home country last week, so maybe they are updating this info? I did not fill any form stating this trip, tho, because I don't believe is necessary (cause it was a trip to his home country, no stops).
Any thoughts?
I am in the same shoes like you. So hard to find a FSW inland lol

FSW inland
AOR Jan 20
- MEP Feb 28, the status bar show 4 months
- No Biometric as I have had one
- BG check changed from non applicable to in progress on same day Feb 28
- Last week, the status bar changed from 4 moths to 18 weeks, and now on March 25 is 17 weeks
- Background check changed to in progress to "we are processing you background check" but not updates today, March 25, 2019

I don't know if I am in ip 1 or 2

Reactions: Tatinha

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi friends,

Can someone please help me to find out if I'm in ip2 stage and when possibly I should receive right to land fee payment email.

My application timeline

AOR 22 Jan 19
Medical passed. 01 March 19
Biometrics. Completed
BG. We are processing you background check.
RPRF not paid.
Estimated time remaining. 17 weeks

Thanks

Reactions: nigeli87

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi friends,

Can someone please help me to find out if I'm in ip2 stage and when possibly I should receive right to land fee payment email.

My application timeline

AOR 22 Jan 19
Medical passed. 01 March 19
Biometrics. Completed
BG. We are processing you background check.
RPRF not paid.
Estimated time remaining. 17 weeks

Thanks
There is no such concrete significance of IP2 or IP2
It’s time myimmitracker also changes these hurdle stages and not applicable is rare these days

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
In most of the forums, second ghost update after Medicals and IP2 is mostly PPR the next day. So keep the hope guys.
It’s jus speculation
I personally never had “not applicable” status ever .. so where does my NA 1,2 or 3 went ???

Reactions: harnav sra

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi,
can anyone assist on below query. Thanks!

How we will get to know which visa office is processing our file. Do we need to call them and get this information or is there any other way ?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi,

How we will get to know which visa office is processing our file. Do we need to call them and get this information or is there any other way ?
You have to order the GCMS note or call cic

By the way, can anyone add me to the whatssap group chat, my number is +1647 767 0710

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys
I got rprf request on 23rd March 2019 and paid it on same day..the letter stats to continue review of application rprf requested...I m fsw-pnp candidate aor Jan 17th..can any one tell what does it mean and what will be next?
As from Jan 2019 the trends has changed for processing application
After you pay the rprf request just give a lil time to update your application.

Well processing application depends on where the application is processing and on first come first basis. Additionally, how smooth and simple your application is.

If you have your Med. & Bio passed and your timeline is reflecting around 4 months - Then you just need to wait at least till the given timeline and just keep tracking the trend of others as that gives lil hope..

I think if there is anything additional anyone in this group can add to this would be helpful.. I feel there are few PNP members here with Jan'19 AOR

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi,

Knowing it wont do you anything, just relax and wait for your PPR