+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

sb_hb

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone
Can anyone help pls?? I provided my biometrics on 28 feb and they have not been updated i contcted IRCC through webform and got the reply that everything is fine with your application and the concerned office has received all the information required. 30day deadline to give biometrics expired on 23rd march and till then the status read that we need your fingerprints to process your application. But today i saw that in my profile biometrics column states that we have not received ur biometrics.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello everyone
Can anyone help pls?? I provided my biometrics on 28 feb and they have not been updated i contcted IRCC through webform and got the reply that everything is fine with your application and the concerned office has received all the information required. 30day deadline to give biometrics expired on 23rd march and till then the status read that we need your fingerprints to process your application. But today i saw that in my profile biometrics column states that we have not received ur biometrics.
You have the receipt of VAC or VFS where u have biometrics ? Right .
No need to worry. The ball is in their court . U did your part and have receipt for the same .
100% relax n chill

Tatinha

Apr 29, 2017
Sup guys, I’m back.
So, after we’ve cleared medicals, somethings happened.
That’s my timeline so far:

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019
MP - 28 Feb 2019 (email stating update received 4 hours after MEP)
Apparently no biometrics needed.
Background changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ”we are reviewing wether you meet the requirements...”
So far I've been in IP2 since then.

Extra info:
Before MEP, my status bar disappeared.
It reappeared after MEP.
Days after, it changed from 4 months, to 18 weeks.
One day after this change, it changed to 17 weeks.
It’s been 4 or 5 days it has happened.

But today, March 24th, a Sunday, I randomly logged in to my account and there was a ghost update waiting for me!!!!! No changes to anything at all.
Oh the anticipation is killing me.
We probably do not need biometrics since we’re inland. We paid all our fees already. I don't know what it could be. I believe it is way too soon for PPR (although I want to believe it is happening ).
The only think I can think about is, by husband went to his home country last week, so maybe they are updating this info? I did not fill any form stating this trip, tho, because I don't believe is necessary (cause it was a trip to his home country, no stops).
Any thoughts?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Sup guys, I’m back.

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019
Background changed from -”we don't need” to -” we are processing your background check”
And status application changed to ”we are reviewing wether you meet the requirements...”

Extra info:
It reappeared after MEP.

But today, March 24th, a Sunday, I randomly logged in to my account and there was a ghost update waiting for me!!!!! No changes to anything at all.
We probably do not need biometrics since we’re inland. We paid all our fees already. I don't know what it could be. I believe it is way too soon for PPR (although I want to believe it is happening ).
The only think I can think about is, by husband went to his home country last week, so maybe they are updating this info? I did not fill any form stating this trip, tho, because I don't believe is necessary (cause it was a trip to his home country, no stops).
Any thoughts?
It's quite possible that it could be a random update and that PPR would still be a long way coming. But you never know.

In my timeline it is still showing 4 months even though my AOR is 27th Jan, so Am not sure if my application is frozen or Am just too anxious about it.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Sup guys, I’m back.

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019

Extra info:
It reappeared after MEP.

Any thoughts?
No, they don’t need the infor after you have submitted the application. No worries!

My story is almost the same as yours. I’m CEC-inland applicant. My bar disappeared for a while before I got my IP1, and it showed 4 months too when it was back. This week I read some of others mentioned their bars even changed to 18 weeks, and this also happened to me. Now, I just found it turning to 17 weeks left. I don’t have any ghost update after my IP2 (Background check: we are processing...). Other infor is as shown in my signature below. Cheers~

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
No, they don’t need the infor after you have submitted the application. No worries!

My story is almost the same as yours. I’m CEC-inland applicant. My bar disappeared for a while before I got my IP1, and it showed 4 months too when it was back. This week I read some of others mentioned their bars even changed to 18 weeks, and this also happened to me. Now, I just found it turning to 17 weeks left. I don’t have any ghost update after my IP2 (Background check: we are processing...). Other infor is as shown in my signature below. Cheers~
I am a AoR Feb 3, my status and update totally is same as yours

Reactions: JssAmA

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi guys
I got rprf request on 23rd March 2019 and paid it on same day..the letter stats to continue review of application rprf requested...I m fsw-pnp candidate aor Jan 17th..can any one tell what does it mean and what will be next?
As from Jan 2019 the trends has changed for processing application
maybe it will change in some time, have patience

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sup guys, I’m back.

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019

Extra info:
It reappeared after MEP.

Any thoughts?
if your husband went to home country , then the travel history should be updated. Per my consultant , fill the webform and submit with the copy of the air tickets. It will help

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

nigeli87

Jan 15, 2019
Sri-Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
It's quite possible that it could be a random update and that PPR would still be a long way coming. But you never know.

In my timeline it is still showing 4 months even though my AOR is 27th Jan, so Am not sure if my application is frozen or Am just too anxious about it.
Once you complete 60-65 days it will change automatically to 17 weeks.
Don't worry. From what I have seen, the status bar doesn't actually guarantee any progress on your application. The changes are quite automatic..

Reactions: vinayk

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Once you complete 60-65 days it will change automatically to 17 weeks.
Don't worry. From what I have seen, the status bar doesn't actually guarantee any progress on your application. The changes are quite automatic..
I totally know that it's just there to give people hope, but we all know it's just there for the show and doesn't really signify any actual changes.

Reactions: nigeli87

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
As my observation, inland applications are normally processed faster. If your Aor is 19 Jan 2019 and you have got a ghost update, I think you are close to PPR.

Any Jan Aor outland applicants receive PPRs, btw? :)

Sup guys, I’m back.

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019

Extra info:
It reappeared after MEP.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: Tatinha

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Sup guys, I’m back.

FSW-Inland
(I’m PA + spouse)
AOR - 19 Jan 2019

Extra info:
It reappeared after MEP.

Any thoughts?
If this is truly a ghost update, I think you are almost there, another week or so, you are probably one of the <5% that get through early.

Good luck

Reactions: Tatinha