AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Well I can see you did IELTS 6 times , so we both share your points , I did IELTS 5 times and CELPIP 4 times till I nailed CLB9 and got my points all up high.
This is my story: I got 423 for my 1st IELTS attempt in Dec.2017, and was too optimistic about the cutoff until March 2018 (my PGWP would expire on Aug.31.2018). I improved my score to be 439 for my 6th IELTS attempt at the beginning of June 2018, and I thought I was definitely going to get ITA last year so I gave myself a month break to see the cutoff...but it just won’t drop and the lowest is always 440...and then I had re-taken over and over again, like 10 more after that the 6th, but no improvement any more...

I thought that I won’t consult with an agent because I thought the consulting fees could be enough for me to improve my score for sure...And then I was totally wrong: I attempted 17 IELTS with 2 failed EOR and 1 CELPIP in total, and I did sign with an agent to deal with my EE and status in Canada.

And then my “Christmas gift” was from CIC (or it could be my lucky friend flew to visit and “share” some GL): I was so surprised to see the unique weekly draw at the end of 2018, and the lowest cutoff was 439 Feb. something and my profile created time was Jan.25 at 439.

(Forgive me that I just copied and pasted most of this content from the other thread I commented)

Steven2410

Mar 18, 2019
Can you advise what is your current background status and eligibility showing ?
Hi Comrade,

Below are my status currenty. Note: They've never asked for Biometric.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi Comrade,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Thank you. I got my Status changed 2 times

To : Your application is in process. We will send you message when we start your background check.
Now: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am not sure if I will get PPR next. Did you notice any changes in your background check? I am a CEC inland applicant.

Thank you in advance again.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi Comrade,

Me either. I didn’t get asked for BIO. I saw somewhere on the forum that CEC inland won’t be required for this (I’m not too sure)

Thank you. I got my Status changed 2 times

To : Your application is in process. We will send you message when we start your background check.
Now: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am not sure if I will get PPR next. Did you notice any changes in your background check? I am a CEC inland applicant.

Thank you in advance again.
I’m CEC inland too. I got my IP1 (aka, “Your application is in process...”) on March 04, and IP2 (aka, “We are processing your background check...”) on March 19 just after my MEP on March 15.

I guess if no additional infor request, then the next step is PPR. :p

dakadaka

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Comrade,

You mentioned a PPR mail, is this postal mail to your home address or an email to your CIC account?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Not got MEP yet!

Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background check: We are processing your background check.
I am in the same status as of yours. Jan 14 AOR. What is the timeline in status bar for you? Have you received any update on Medicals?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I have read few people mentioned the status bar timeline changing to 4 months and 17 weeks. Does it have any link to the progress of the application? Many said in here timeline changed to 4 months after MEP.

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
I have read few people mentioned the status bar timeline changing to 4 months and 17 weeks. Does it have any link to the progress of the application? Many said in here timeline changed to 4 months after MEP.
Hi I got the same thing today... 4 months to 17 weeks... do we know any reason for extending the timeline??can there be a problem in background check?
There is nothing to track the progress. My background Check is in progress

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Nah... it simply means nothing .
Mep and bio comes almost by 1.5 months . So rather they put 4 months update then they think it’s little more than 4 months actually, so they change it to 17 weeks and then week wise it goes down like I’m on 16 week .

And so far BG is concerned mine was since aor “we are processing...”
After few days of biocomplete I don’t know exactly when but BG changed to “your application is in progress”.
Since then till date no change
Timeline
Aor 9jan
Mep and bio19 feb
Bio given n updated complte 27 feb

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
T
Nah... it simply means nothing .
Mep and bio comes almost by 1.5 months . So rather they put 4 months update then they think it’s little more than 4 months actually, so they change it to 17 weeks and then week wise it goes down like I’m on 16 week .

And so far BG is concerned mine was since aor “we are processing...”
After few days of biocomplete I don’t know exactly when but BG changed to “your application is in progress”.
Since then till date no change
Timeline
Aor 9jan
Mep and bio19 feb
Bio given n updated complte 27 feb
Thanks... do you know how much estimated time is required for BG Check completion?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
T

Thanks... do you know how much estimated time is required for BG Check completion?
You r talking about BG completion .. here nobody knows whether IP1&IP2 are real or fake .. check page 1 of this discussion where legal falcon mentions they make no sense !

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
You r talking about BG completion .. here nobody knows whether IP1&IP2 are real or fake .. check page 1 of this discussion where legal falcon mentions they make no sense !
s your review of eligibility completed or is it we are reviewing your eligibility?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I have seen some saying review completed or not applicable but never seen such .

I have two three persons getting PPR and till end their background and eligibility stating we are processing .

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Have you guys noticed? My status bar get a bit longer (the blue one). It used to be a quarter of the long bar but not it becomes 1/3 of the long bar. is it just the timeline progress or they have moved on with my application to next step?

Thanks

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Have you guys noticed? My status bar get a bit longer (the blue one). It used to be a quarter of the long bar but not it becomes 1/3 of the long bar. is it just the timeline progress or they have moved on with my application to next step?

Thanks
What is the timeline remaining for you? That explains. But it looks like status bar and the application status like BG are of no use now.