AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
General consensus on this forum seems to be that there is no email for MEP but I got application updated email yesterday and when I logged in I had passed medical. Any idea if the email was for MEP or something else? Later in the day I got emails about new messages which were BILs. My AOR is Feb 4.
I personally believe this should be for your background section changes from NA to IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we start to process your application, or sth similar).

From my own experience, I didn’t receive any email, and the only thing I “received” is “application updated” for my PR case status in the main cic page after logging on and the medical status changes to “you passed medical exam”.

Sometimes, if you log in too frequently, you may probably see the status faster than receiving email. For me, I log on everday. I saw my background section changes to IP1 on the day I estimated and expected my MEP should appear, and i received an email saying sth updated in my application from cic half day later (but nothing changes or even the status in the main page after logging on).

But anyways, all we have to do is just to wait for the final email, aka PPR.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I personally believe this should be for your background section changes from NA to IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we start to process your application, or sth similar).

From my own experience, I didn’t receive any email, and the only thing I “received” is “application updated” for my PR case status in the main cic page after logging on and the medical status changes to “you passed medical exam”.

Sometimes, if you log in too frequently, you may probably see the status faster than receiving email. For me, I log on everday. I saw my background section changes to IP1 on the day I estimated and expected my MEP should appear, and i received an email saying sth updated in my application from cic half day later (but nothing changes or even the status in the main page after logging on).

We shouldn't really be concerned much about where we are unless we are past the six months processing time, as all of these discussions and concerns about why Am still in IP1 or why my eligibility haven't started or why I got review required, they are all useless and calls for extra restlessness.

Just sit tight and wait for your PPR email, it will come when it will come!

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
We shouldn't really be concerned much about where we are unless we are past the six months processing time, as all of these discussions and concerns about why Am still in IP1 or why my eligibility haven't started or why I got review required, they are all useless and calls for extra restlessness.

Exactly, we have already been through the waiting time for preparing to boost scores or wishing the cutoff to be lower. Why shall we care about this “little” more time?

GL to every one of us!

Reactions: yiso91

hopefulcan

Jul 25, 2018
Not really! There is email for MEP but delayed by almost 24 hours. Some say ghost and some say something else. This is actually, the email of MEP/Update in the application.

Thanks everyone! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. Going to concentrate on the things I can control (biometrics etc) and let the rest figure itself out. Good luck to you all!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Exactly, we have already been through the waiting time for preparing to boost scores or wishing the cutoff to be lower. Why shall we care about this “little” more time?

GL to every one of us!
Well I can see you did IELTS 6 times , so we both share your points , I did IELTS 5 times and CELPIP 4 times till I nailed CLB9 and got my points all up high.

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
No, this request will come as they start your eligibility assessment
Is there some avaerage timeline after the payment of RPRF, because I have seen people receive PPR in 3 to 10 days of the receipt of RPRF payment?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
No not really .. the most receive it only few weeks after MEP and only few who receive it just before PR email. To be perfectly honest, you never know when will your PR email will arrive, what you should know for certain is that when IRCC send a request to do anything you do it as soon as possible to avoid delays. that's my two cents

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Just Tracked my application

says the following

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI on 18/03/2019.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Why would they say processed passport when i just gave biometrics???