>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone!

AOR - Jan 13th
MEP - Feb 20th
BIL - Feb 22nd
RPRF - March 15th

MyCIC has been showing Background Status as In Progress since AOR, can someone please tell what stage my application is in based on dates mentioned above?

Thanks in adavnce!
What is your Background Status now?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Application submitted : 15 Feb 2019
AOR : 19 Feb 2019

didn't get any update yet from CIC .
Since recent MEP is taking about 39-45 days based on my own observation, it is normal that nothing shows up yet for Feb mid AOR.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hey how ru..we gave our bio today . Now they show up in my account. With expiry date biometric section still shows we need ur bio.? Why so
It should update within 24-48 hours , again some applicants do get this update rightaway and others will get it as far as 48 hours later. Don't worry, as long as you have done your bio and got a receipt as well as the a small ticket sticker that show your Bio number then you are set on the right track.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
According to forums, it is IP2. Since, you were asked and you paid RPRF; it might well be very last stage. Before this, right after MEP; it was 'in progress..', right?
Some AOR's back in Sept and Oct didn't get any far in there stage, so saying it's very last stage is not even close to the reality that IRCC is on a huge backlog and that applications are being processed on first come first serve basis. And with regards to IP1 ,IP2 , they DO NOT exist, people are treating them as milestones but they aren't, simply beacuse you shouldn't except the BG status to change on the fly while the application is being processed, this is very true for applications that required bio versus those that didn't, many experts on this forum have watched the trend and confirmed that a change in the GCMS mechanism have caused the frequent updates on BG status to disappear.

Reactions: vinayk and D-source

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
THIS IS THE MAIL I GOT TODAY. I guess it is related to bio
@Wahegurujee did u received it??

Reactions: Wahegurujee

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
I didn't get this email from VFS and yet my results and bio status and application status was updated within one hour after I did my bio. I think this email is very specific to VFS India and it does not provide any significant meaning as biometrics are usually not processed by the LVO since they may not have access to your file yet.

In my case, I recevied this email:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your Documents has been processed in our office on 12 Mar 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

And my status with VFS tracking tool have been showing this ever since:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is under process at Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI .

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I didn't get this email from VFS and yet my results and bio status and application status was updated within one hour after I did my bio. I think this email is very specific to VFS India and it does not provide any significant meaning as biometrics are usually not processed by the LVO since they may not have access to your file yet.

We would like to inform you that your Documents has been processed in our office on 12 Mar 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is under process at Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI .
Thnku

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

I just tracked it. It will be transmitted to ircc office Delhi . Why biometrics mail keep taliking about results? ? Does bio have results ??

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I just tracked it. It will be transmitted to ircc office Delhi . Why biometrics mail keep taliking about results? ? Does bio have results ??
That's part of your security check that should happen at the very end. IRCC will share this data with CSIS and CBSA whom will conduct their own investigation work to determine if you are clean or not

Reactions: nigeli87