>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Heygot update. Direct ADR IMM 5669. No bio and medical update. Nd time line changed to 4 months,
Here you go .. some progress I can see, now get on top of it :D

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Guys, I think we shouldn't panic so much. Some statements are just mere formalities, that everyone gets. It's in everyone's account that "You may not hear from us in a while". The way I see it, you've done your part, let God do the rest, and understand that your panic attacks won't expedite any process, it'll rather p

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Here you go .. some progress I can see, now get on top of it :D
am required to fill schedule A IMM5669 form . In that there is one question
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad? Also in 2009 my mom applied for canada pr . As Principal applicant and me and my bro as dependent. It was refused . Now does it mean refusal for dependant also. Cuz now I filled in EE that never my visa was refused for canada or any other country.. Pls help . What should i do. It is doubtful

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
am required to fill schedule A IMM5669 form . In that there is one question
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad? Also in 2009 my mom applied for canada pr . As Principal applicant and me and my bro as dependent. It was refused . Now does it mean refusal for dependant also. Cuz now I filled in EE that never my visa was refused for canada or any other country.. Pls help . What should i do. It is doubtful
You where not the primary applicant during that time and hence you are under no liability of misrepresentation since this only lays on hands of the primary application to truthfully present the case to IRCC, in that instant you where not your mom was. However, to have a piece of mind you can include this in the explanation box (include an application number /UCI or case file) that would make it easier for them to search the records and get you out of there.

You are perfectly safe and you didn't answer that question incorrectly the first time beacuse you where not the primary applicant

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Guys, I think we shouldn't panic so much. Some statements are just mere formalities, that everyone gets. It's in everyone's account that "You may not hear from us in a while". The way I see it, you've done your part, let God do the rest, and understand that your panic attacks won't expedite any process, it'll rather p
I need to get some panic pills and will get back here again :D:D. Ever since I had MEP, I started to relax and promised myself to check my GCaccount only once weekly. First thing I did today, I checked it :eek::D, so Am back to ground zero.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
You where not the primary applicant during that time and hence you are under no liability of misrepresentation since this only lays on hands of the primary application to truthfully present the case to IRCC, in that instant you where not your mom was. However, to have a piece of mind you can include this in the explanation box (include an application number /UCI or case file) that would make it easier for them to search the records and get you out of there.

You are perfectly safe and you didn't answer that question incorrectly the first time beacuse you where not the primary applicant
Oh thanks buddy. I was so worried. And one more question pls.
In IMM form there is one question :
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad?

Reactions: Wahegurujee

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad?
Again mention your story in the explanation box. You were not the primary applicant at that time and hence had no liability toward that application

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Again mention your story in the explanation box. You were not the primary applicant at that time and hence had no liability toward that application
Thank u so much.my BG msg shows under progress and will require documents if needed. What is ur??

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
What was your MEP date ? Will the BIL request come after a few days ?

And can you please let me know if your are seeing this paragraph “You may not hear from us for sometime..." ?
Hey buddy! My MEP was MARCH 9th 2019 and BIL is MARCH 13th 2019.
I had read earlier on this forum or some other forum i am not sure.....that BIL could be delayed by a few days to about a few weeks. That's normal
Every application is different and assessed on its own merit. So don't worry. Yours will come too!!

And yeah The same message appears for me and it has been since MEP was updated. Its nothing to worry about seriously . Its just protocol.

Reactions: HopingForPR

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019

I strongly believe that family members listed in your application is just ur husband and ur child .
Your parents are mentioned in list of relatives .
Now -
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED

Here ur parents are not listed in your application. ! Remember application was what you applied before you got ITA !!

So Ur parents rejection makes no point to be mentioned .

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Thank u so much.my BG msg shows under progress and will require documents if needed. What is ur??
We are processing ...

What did we just say .. DONT panic and stop checking your status every now and then :D:D:D

Reactions: harnav sra

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi, I submitted all documents and received AoR on 22nd September 2018, after that I received my medical trst cleared update in 1st week of Oct18. I have paid only the $550 fee and was told that I can pay the RPRF Fee $490 later when requested by the Immigration office. It's now almost 6 months and I haven't received aby update since the Medical clearance uodtseupin Oct18. Are there any delays in processing of applications? If yes, how much more time you think it will take for them to give a verdict on my application? What could be the factors due to which there is a delay?.

Please advise. I am becoming very antsy now. Thanks

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi, I submitted all documents and received AoR on 22nd September 2018, after that I received my medical trst cleared update in 1st week of Oct18. I have paid only the $550 fee and was told that I can pay the RPRF Fee $490 later when requested by the Immigration office. It's now almost 6 months and I haven't received aby update since the Medical clearance uodtseupin Oct18. Are there any delays in processing of applications? If yes, how much more time you think it will take for them to give a verdict on my application? What could be the factors due to which there is a delay?.

Please advise. I am becoming very antsy now. Thanks
It must be anytime now . Had it been otherwise then they would have refused by October or November .

Pack your bags .. good news mus b coming soon.