+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone.

just to confirm,

When you get biometric request you just go to rcmp get the fingerprints done and wait for the report to be mailed to your address? Any idea how long usually it takes?

Once the report is received, have to upload on Cic ? I was told the report usually takes 2-6 weeks?

Thank you :)

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Moreover I never heard that any review is done at such early stage
I mean R10 check. My file was silent and suddenly , I got MEP , assigned UCI with 1111xxxxxx , received BIL and timeline returned.

Updates happens instantly so dont worry yours will definitely come by

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi everyone.

just to confirm,

When you get biometric request you just go to rcmp get the fingerprints done and wait for the report to be mailed to your address? Any idea how long usually it takes?

Once the report is received, have to upload on Cic ? I was told the report usually takes 2-6 weeks?

Biometrics are done at designated locations. Check IRCC website for where is the closet location to you.

The entire process takes about 5 min and your data is transmitted right away to your file and takes about 1hour for biometrics to show " completed". You dont need to upload anything nor send emails or wait for postal delivery

Reactions: Nlehal

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Biometrics are done at designated locations. Check IRCC website for where is the closet location to you.

The entire process takes about 5 min and your data is transmitted right away to your file and takes about 1hour for biometrics to show " completed". You dont need to upload anything nor send emails or wait for postal delivery

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based
on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and
refer to the criminal record check link.
 Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below.  http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2019/05/08.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could

This is what Cic requested. I guess it’s PCC NOT JUST BIOMETRICS.?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based
on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and
refer to the criminal record check link.
 Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below.  http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2019/05/08.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could

This is what Cic requested. I guess it’s PCC NOT JUST BIOMETRICS.?
Its actually a mix of both, because certified PCC in Canada requires your personal details (basic check) and fingerprints (certified) to be completed.

The letter is very clear, follow the instructions and do it as soon as possible

nirmalramaraj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hi everyone.

just to confirm,

I received this in 10 working days (RCMP Certified Criminal Record)

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
And it looks something different. Actually I did not receive any email notification, I directly saw the MEP in my account and I haven't received details about biometrics. Also, I could see a message "You may not hear from us for sometime..."

Can anyone please tell me if it's normal and will I be receiving biometrics request anytime soon ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Heygot update. Direct ADR IMM 5669. No bio and medical update. Nd time line changed to 4 months,
I mean R10 check. My file was silent and suddenly , I got MEP , assigned UCI with 1111xxxxxx , received BIL and timeline returned.

Updates happens instantly so dont worry yours will definitely come by

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Considering your timeline has changed to 4 months, I think it’s a positive sign. So don’t worry.
If you minus a month and half it should about 4months. This is same status for all JAN AOR's after medical passed.

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Hey peeps!

Got BIL request today!

Will update this thread once I m done with submission of biometrics.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hey peeps!

Got BIL request today!

Will update this thread once I m done with submission of biometrics.

What was your MEP date ? Will the BIL request come after a few days ?

And can you please let me know if your are seeing this paragraph “You may not hear from us for sometime..." ?

Last edited: