+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Good monin all
@harnavsra
I received email of updation at 2am
I saw now that my medical is passed , plus I received biometric collection letter.
Oh that's great. Congratulations. Kindly share ur next step. Get an appointmen for biometric and st it done.one same day itself people get it updated in there account. . ( let's see what Indian VFS do lol)all theverybest..hope u get pr soon

Reactions: Wahegurujee

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Str
hello everyone.. I am new to this forum. my AOR is Jan 10 and yesterday (monday 18th feb) i got an email that there is a new message in my profile and it was the biometrics request. and my medical status also changed to pass yesterday as well. HOWEVER i just got the biometrics request for my spouse only even though I am the main applicant and my cic profile shows that il need biometrics as well. but why its just my dependent spouse who got the request and not me? anyone else faced the same issue or am i the only one?

ITA: 15th Nov 2018
AOR: 10th Jan 2019
Medical Passed: 18th Feb 2019
FSWO
that's strange, which country u belong?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
hello everyone.. I am new to this forum. my AOR is Jan 10 and yesterday (monday 18th feb) i got an email that there is a new message in my profile and it was the biometrics request. and my medical status also changed to pass yesterday as well. HOWEVER i just got the biometrics request for my spouse only even though I am the main applicant and my cic profile shows that il need biometrics as well. but why its just my dependent spouse who got the request and not me? anyone else faced the same issue or am i the only one?

FSWO
@SithLord Maybe u can answer this

Reactions: SithLord

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi @dnesh0166! We have same AOR - Jan2..MEP and bio completed. Keep me posted on the progress of your application..thanks.
Hi,

Great to know that you have same date of AOR as mine and presently our application is moving in tandem.

Till date my application status is submitted and I haven't observed any update after 15.02.2019.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
@Wahegurujee which VFS u will get it biometric done? Jalandhar VFS global is near to me. Generally enquiring. As it will help me as well
I opened VFs global for appointment
-create login
-schedule appointment
-asks DOB name mobile email
-date slot

Today it showed 27,28 available and time slots are of 15 mins

I booked 27 feb for 9-915 am .
And only me n wife . Below 14 kids not req to give biometrics .

Vfs chd
Thanks for the wishes dear.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

FSWO
You will get a separate Biometrics request at a letter date.

MCPG

Nov 12, 2018
@legalfalcon

Hi sir,
I would like to ask you about a detail that makes me worried while reading threads about WES report on this forum.
The Canadian Equivalency Summary of my WES report issued in October 2017 shows Bachelor Degree (4 years). However, the credentials detailed below in the report are
respectively: Bachelor Degree of 4 years, completion of a college-level certificate (one year)
Therefore, I opted for "two or more diplomas, certificate....etc" on my EE profile.
Then, I have submitted my PR Application and the above report. AOR JAN 15.

Nevertheless, lately I was reading threads about WES reports on the forum and I got worried about the mention of the Canadian Equivalency Summary as on my report it doesn't marks my completion of a college-level certificate (one year) but only the Bachelor Degree of 4 years.
So I have sent days ago a query to WES asking them to clarify this situation. They sent me the following mail yesterday.

"We have reviewed and revised the equivalency summary on your evaluation report. Please be advised that the original evaluation report that was sent to you
will no longer be electronically accessible to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A revised educational credential assessment
report will be issued to you and delivered electronically to IRCC upon completion."

please advise what should i have to do now?

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Does it affect your eligibility?
I mean does your points with only bachelor come down below the draw?
If it's the case then you should seek professional advise.

In other case even with bachelor degree if you stand above minimum threshold then just generate a webforrm and inform cic regarding the situation in detail. You will be fine then.

Sri90

Nov 15, 2018
FSW
AOR - 10 Jan 2019
MEDS Passed - 19 Feb 2019 updated in the cic portal and email triggered on 20 Feb 2019
No biometrics was requested till now. Does anyone faced the same issue ?

Please suggest , what could be the reason and when can i get the biometrics request letter ?

Last edited: