+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Team,

Can you please help me with the below queries:
1) i have a account with HDFC bank and they are not issuing a letter that says that i do not have any loans/debts with the bank, is this letter mandatory? any alternative for the same like CIBIL report etc?
2) I have a sibling living in canada, can his phone bill that comes by post be used as a address proof? the address on the resident card is his previous one.
3) do i put ielts result and wes repost in educational documents section?
4) I got a digital photo from the photgrapher, do i need to scan a stamped physical copy or is the digital photo sufficient?
5) one of my employers were not issuing a reference letter, so i got it from a collegue, i have the mail from the company that says they donot issue such letters-where can i upload this mail? also how many paystubs do i need to include?
Really appreciate your help, thank you

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Team,

Can you please help me with the below queries:
1) i have a account with HDFC bank and they are not issuing a letter that says that i do not have any loans/debts with the bank, is this letter mandatory? any alternative for the same like CIBIL report etc?
2) I have a sibling living in canada, can his phone bill that comes by post be used as a address proof? the address on the resident card is his previous one.
3) do i put ielts result and wes repost in educational documents section?
4) I got a digital photo from the photgrapher, do i need to scan a stamped physical copy or is the digital photo sufficient?
5) one of my employers were not issuing a reference letter, so i got it from a collegue, i have the mail from the company that says they donot issue such letters-where can i upload this mail? also how many paystubs do i need to include?
Really appreciate your help, thank you
1) yes , a letter from CIBIL or any other credit agency would do just fine. Try to get a full credit report, this will very much list all your outstanding debts as well as your credit history which is just what IRCC would need to assess your net worth.
3) This is completely optional and not required as per the personal checklist. You will however have to put the correct IELTs TRF number as well as the correct WES ECA report number when you fill your EE profile and your eAPR later on. This will be used by IRCC to check the authenticity of your claimed scores and ECA results. Attaching copies won't affect the speed of checking but it won't slow it down either. So , do it as you wish but it's definitely not grounds for refusal.
4) Digital only for now. When you receive PPR , you may be asked to provide a physical picture which then need to be stamped by studio, signed and dated as well you name on it
5) Include paystubs or any tax related documents you proof you are being paid. Also, this email is nice to have to proof that you made your best to include what they asked but you failed. a simple 1-2 pages letter of explanations on top of all that should explain is very simple terms what is your situation and it should be dated , include your EE application number and physical signed and scanned as well.

for question 2 I got no answer , someone else might help you

Regards,,,

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys,

AoR- 1st Jan 2019
MEP- status passed
Bio-metrics - completed

I have a question in regards to the ielts scores I have submitted. My ielts result is dated 4 March 2017 ( 2 years in a couple o weeks). I read somewhere that the ielts results must not be older than 2 years at the time the application is processed. I am not sure if I should stay put to receive some response from them or do I need to give another test? I am so confused. I hope the application is not refused without giving me an opportunity to give another test.
Please share any information you may have about such a case.
Thanks guys.

Ps: I can please get the link to the watsapp group :)

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,

AoR- 1st Jan 2019
MEP- status passed
Bio-metrics - completed

I have a question in regards to the ielts scores I have submitted. My ielts result is dated 4 March 2017 ( 2 years in a couple o weeks). I read somewhere that the ielts results must not be older than 2 years at the time the application is processed. I am not sure if I should stay put to receive some response from them or do I need to give another test? I am so confused. I hope the application is not refused without giving me an opportunity to give another test.
Please share any information you may have about such a case.
Thanks guys.

Ps: I can please get the link to the watsapp group :)
Hi according to me on date of AOR everything gets locked PCC, medical ,our DOB and ielts ofcourse.provided all within time frame before submission that is on date of AOR . SOI think u should not worry. Rest let some expert advice clear this

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
FSW inland, AOR Jan 20. Should I expect my medical pass this week?
Thanks.
Can I get the link for the whatssap group as well. Many thanks

Reactions: thaitran26291

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi Guys,
FSW inland, AOR Jan 20. Should I expect my medical pass this week?
Thanks.
Can I get the link for the whatssap group as well. Many thanks
My good friend has AOR 26 Dec and his MEP is 7FEB till date no bio request.

So timeline is nowhere accurate .. some are getting MEP and BIO requests simultaneously.

Mine is 10Jan AOR. No mep status yet :(

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
My good friend has AOR 26 Dec and his MEP is 7FEB till date no bio request.

So timeline is nowhere accurate .. some are getting MEP and BIO requests simultaneously.

Mine is 10Jan AOR. No mep status yet :(
Did you get today? Some people of 10 Jan are getting now - it looks like.

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi all,

Am Jan 2 Aor, Category- FSW-O

My journey as on date is as under:

Received first mail of updation on 12.02.2019. After logging into my account, the status changed from "Submitted" to "Application updated", and MEP changed to Passed.

I received Biometric letter too at that moment. I logged into my account on 13.02.2019, and my application status changed to "Your action required" due to pendancy of biometric as I had my biometric on 15.02.2019.

On 15.02.2019 after giving my biometrics when I logged again in my account after 4 hours, the status of my application was same i.e. Your action required, but my biometric status was changed from we require your biometric to "Completed."

However, when I logged out and logged again after half an hour, my application status changed to "Submitted" from "Your Action Required". After that the status is same till now.

Note- After 12.02.2019, I haven't received any mail from CIC.
Hi @dnesh0166! We have same AOR - Jan2..MEP and bio completed. Keep me posted on the progress of your application..thanks.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Good monin all
@harnavsra
I received email of updation at 2am
I saw now that my medical is passed , plus I received biometric collection letter.

xaidi

Feb 19, 2019
hello everyone.. I am new to this forum. my AOR is Jan 10 and yesterday (monday 18th feb) i got an email that there is a new message in my profile and it was the biometrics request. and my medical status also changed to pass yesterday as well. HOWEVER i just got the biometrics request for my spouse only even though I am the main applicant and my cic profile shows that il need biometrics as well. but why its just my dependent spouse who got the request and not me? anyone else faced the same issue or am i the only one?

ITA: 15th Nov 2018
AOR: 10th Jan 2019
Medical Passed: 18th Feb 2019
FSWO