+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hello there!! My AOR was on Jan 21st. As soon as I submitted the profile I got the AOR letter. Also, BG status was " we are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more..."

Hi. Did you receive BIL?

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
Hi. Did you receive BIL?
No I did not receive. But I am pretty sure it is sent as soon as Medical status is updated to passed. If you check myimmitracker, many people received their Biometric Request on the day of medical Passed. Some people got it before 2 days of medical Passed and some got few days after. I'm pretty sure Biometrics is tied up with Medical status

Reactions: earlybird2019

Sonila

Feb 6, 2019
Hello al!
My ITA was 19th of december and my AOR was 19th of january! I would like to be part of the whatsapp for AOR january 2019. Thanks

Reactions: rafal

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
I submitted my documents and paid the fee online on 24 Jan but havent received the Biometrics Instructions Letter. I got the email mentioning that i have a new message but when i opened my account, there was no messages. Please advise

Potluri

Jan 31, 2019
I submitted my documents and paid the fee online on 24 Jan but havent received the Biometrics Instructions Letter. I got the email mentioning that i have a new message but when i opened my account, there was no messages. Please advise
Did you get AoR?

Potluri

Jan 31, 2019
I receive email notifications that i have new messages but when i open my account, there are no messages. In my account one message is visible and that is my ITA message. I am really confused
Please check under submitted applications 》permanent residence section. May be you are checking in express entry application.