+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

sky1989

Nov 28, 2018
If this is a job for which you claimed points, you have to inform IRCC that now your no longer work here, just in case IRCC wants to verify your employment.
Thanks for your response! Should I inform them after my last working day or do it now?

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
Hello there!! My AOR was on Jan 21st. As soon as I submitted the profile I got the AOR letter. Also, BG status was " we are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more..."

Last edited:

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Everyone. I submitted on 9th Jan and received E-Aor message within minutes. I have this status in Background check right now:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Same as Mine

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for spamming
Is below the normal starting status for most people?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes this was the same status on the day I got AOR

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello Nlehal:

Your application will be treated as CEC Inland. The standard processing time for PR Express Entry as per CIC website is 6 months. If you have paid all your fees and your case is crystal clear it can be done by or before 3 months timeframe. In case if the VO raises an query, it might delay the process a bit.

Good luck!

Regards,
Apurv

Thank you.

Question was regarding my spouse application. When I applied under FSW inland but claimed 600 points, if took me 6 months for Ppr after Aor

But may he it’s different for CEC

Mohamed32

Dec 18, 2018
AOR Jan 22nd, please add me to the WhatsApp group 00971502339593,

I haven't received any updates on my profile, is this normal considering that I did the medical test on Jan 3rd and the doctor said he will upload the results in two days.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
AOR Jan 22nd, please add me to the WhatsApp group 00971502339593,

I haven't received any updates on my profile, is this normal considering that I did the medical test on Jan 3rd and the doctor said he will upload the results in two days.
Wait for 30 to 40 days.