Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Your PPR is very close dear! Getting a second ghost update means your file has not been dropped since you got the first ghost update. Your file is being actively worked on and will soon be approved! It's a great sign!:D
Thank you dear :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC right now eligibility, criminality and security are all passed. The agent said I should wait for the final approval (Yay!!)
The case officer has set Dec 30 as my due date and hopefully I should receive the PPR before that. :)
Congrats!! Glad you're nearly done :)

So i got my second ghost update this morning.
Hello everyone,

So for a change after 3 months of waiting, I got a “GHOST” update today however on calling CIC agent came to know that my security is passed today but eligibility is still under review.
Congrats both of you!! Really looking forward to your PPR messages asap :D

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Awwwww. That's very kind of you, Prasad!
Have you landed now or still getting your affairs in order?
I'll be landing on Jan 15th after spending NYE with the family :)

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Folks,

So I received a “Procedural Fairness Letter” yesterday which was expected.

Basically, I gave an interview at Vancouver office to change my closed permit to Vulnerable Urgent Open Work Permit where I was given a paper to write the duties my manager made me do to which I understood I just have to write the additional/exploitation duties I did which wasnt as per NOC coz I thought interview was about vulnerability.

So the officer has the concern that I have declared the duties at the time of the interview on an affidavit which are not as per the duties I have claimed the points for and has given me 7 days to support any document which can address to that concern.

Now when I applied for PR, I didnt had reference letter ofcourse as my manager was exploiting me so was delaying the same. However in May, 2019 I did get the reference letter confirming the duties I did signed my employer which I submitted via web form without any letter of explanation however GCMS notes doesn’t acknowledge that they have received it.

I have hired a profession lawyer to respond to the PFL & thinking to take below steps to get the decision in my favor :

1. Attaching the appointment letter which has all the duties
2. Reference letter which confirms that I performed all the duties for more than 1 year
3. Letter of explanation to the officer that I misinterpreted at the open work permit visa interview thinking officer is just asking to mention additional duties/exploitation as thought interview was about vulnerability.

I have been given time till next Thursday that is 19th December, 2019 to allay his concerns.

The reason to put my private matter here is coz this forum has been super helpful so far and I just want to take the experts opinions in regards to the letter of explanation as its a make or a break. Anyone whom I have not tagged, please chip in with your thoughts as your suggestion can help me secure my PR.

@PrasadK @WunmiofLagos @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @vinayk Please!

Also once I respond them in how many days they take the decision!

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC
Visa Office : Montreal
Medical : Passed
Eligibility: PFL due by 19th December, 2019
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed

Last edited:

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hello Folks,

So I received a “Procedural Fairness Letter” yesterday which was expected.

Basically, I gave an interview at Vancouver office to change my closed permit to Vulnerable Urgent Open Work Permit where I was given a paper to write the duties my manager made me do to which I understood I just have to write the additional/exploitation duties I did which wasnt as per NOC coz I thought interview was about vulnerability.

So the officer has the concern that I have declared the duties at the time of the interview on an affidavit which are not as per the duties I have claimed the points for and has given me 7 days to support any document which can address to that concern.

Now when I applied for PR, I didnt had reference letter ofcourse as my manager was exploiting me so was delaying the same. However in May, 2019 I did get the reference letter confirming the duties I did signed my employer which I submitted via web form without any letter of explanation however GCMS notes doesn’t acknowledge that they have received it.

I have hired a profession lawyer to respond to the PFL & thinking to take below steps to get the decision in my favor :

1. Attaching the appointment letter which has all the duties
2. Reference letter which confirms that I performed all the duties for more than 1 year
3. Letter of explanation to the officer that I misinterpreted at the open work permit visa interview thinking officer is just asking to mention additional duties/exploitation as thought interview was about vulnerability.

I have been given time till next Thursday that is 19th December, 2019 to allay his concerns.

The reason to put my private matter here is coz this forum has been super helpful so far and I just want to take the experts opinions in regards to the letter of explanation as its a make or a break. Anyone whom I have not tagged, please chip in with your thoughts as your suggestion can help me secure my PR.

@PrasadK @WunmiofLagos @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @vinayk Please!

Also once I respond them in how many days they take the decision!

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC
Visa Office : Montreal
Medical : Passed
Eligibility: PFL due by 19th December, 2019
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
The good news is that is IRCC waiting on your input to finish processing your application. You made the right move hiring a lawyer, so you really ought to follow his advice on this one.. Good luck! Keep us posted :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar