AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC right now eligibility, criminality and security are all passed. The agent said I should wait for the final approval (Yay!!)
The case officer has set Dec 30 as my due date and hopefully I should receive the PPR before that. :)

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Just got off the phone with IRCC right now eligibility, criminality and security are all passed. The agent said I should wait for the final approval (Yay!!)
The case officer has set Dec 30 as my due date and hopefully I should receive the PPR before that. :)
Congratulations
What's your vo

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello everyone,

So for a change after 3 months of waiting, I got a “GHOST” update today however on calling CIC agent came to know that my security is passed today but eligibility is still under review.

Sounded more scary as usually security is the last step.

But 1 thing is strange that my “We are reviewing your additional documents you submitted” has changed to “Not applicable” but still eligibility has no update.

Only God can help me now to sail.

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Medicals : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
Eligibility: Under Review since 11th September, 2019

Wish PPR for the ones who are still waiting coz I know and can relate that its not a good feeling.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hello everyone,

So for a change after 3 months of waiting, I got a “GHOST” update today however on calling CIC agent came to know that my security is passed today but eligibility is still under review.

But 1 thing is strange that my “We are reviewing your additional documents you submitted” has changed to “Not applicable” but still eligibility has no update.

Wish PPR for the ones who are still waiting coz I know and can relate that its not a good feeling.
Usually, ADR changing to Not Applicable is a good sign. Many have gotten PPR within days of ADR status changing to N/A.
Hang in there, bud!:)

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

ADR Change to not applicable is good. All the best!

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello everyone,

Congrats Bunny. Like every one else before me said I think it's a good sign as well. I wish you get the good news before Christmas :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar