+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I did medical on a Saturday. Staff at the clinic told me that they will submit results in 3 to 4 days. I am assuming they submitted by Wednesday/Thursday. The status changed to Medical passed on Friday.
There was no in-between status like 'we have received your medicals' . It just went from your action is required to passed.
Can you please let me know your VO? You will receive the ppr requEst on Monday or sure this week. Good luck and keep posted here.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone submitted additional docs through web form? Does it lead to increase in processing time?
Yes it does. Or at least that’s what I was told when I called CIC after 6 months. They told me that because I submitted additional docs, I don’t meet that 6 months cap and agent need more time to review. However, if you feel that additional documents help your case a lot, you can submit as I did. Good luck.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
@santab and @Doom__V
Thanks a lot.
I am in Canada on a TRV and I have just been asked to go for biometrics. I applied Outland.

I have never been to Mexico and I am just a bit worried.
Can I state to their immigration at the port of entry that I am just there for biometrics. As my plan is to return as soon as I am done.
I also have the fear of being allowed back to Canada when I step out.

I have a US citizenship but I don’t want to go there for the biometrics due to family and ex-husband issues.
Sorry really can't help you here. I applied as inland and didn't need to go for biometrics...
As stanab advised you can try Mexico.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I received Passport request on Oct 3, 2019. My medical expires in Dec 2019. My spouse medical will expire on July 2020. My question is:

"If we submit our passports, how much time we will get to land into canada?"

I am concerned about the time we will get for landing preparation and planning. I expect atleast 6 months.

Request you to kindly share your views on this please. Many thanks.
Don't know if it's relevant or not...i got passport request on 14 sep. My visa is valid till 27 Dec 2019.
Difference is i am inland, so i can do landing anytime...

Last edited:

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hey @capricorn7 even I striked Gold too in Spam just before I got PPR email. They are saying I just need to get an ATM card from some bank in Africa :D:D:D n then a polite request please don’t waste your lots n lots of money n some gold bonds. :D:D:D:D

What do you think let’s take this money with us to Canada ;) n enjoy a luxurious lifestyles:cool::cool: :p:p:D:D:):)
Once I get my PR, I will surely get in touch with those guys to share lots of money n gold bonds. Meanwhile you prepare some business plan on how to invest that money :p

Reactions: Piyushagr21

Jose&Param

Sep 23, 2018
Hi... Has anyone here submitted the latest Imm 5669e background declaration form for an ADR request? I'm in need of a little help with that. Thanks

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019
Got second ghost update now.(Review of additional documents : We are reviewing -> Not Applicable)

AOR Jan-13-2019. Feb 20 Medical Passed(Mine). - Married Feb 22nd and additional Docs req- April 15th. My Bio-metrics on March 14 and wife's on April 17th. Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not Started, Agent sent a remainder on Sep 10th - Montreal Office

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Got second ghost update now.(Review of additional documents : We are reviewing -> Not Applicable)

AOR Jan-13-2019. Feb 20 Medical Passed(Mine). - Married Feb 22nd and additional Docs req- April 15th. My Bio-metrics on March 14 and wife's on April 17th. Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not Started, Agent sent a remainder on Sep 10th - Montreal Office
PPR is around the corner mate..

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi... Has anyone here submitted the latest Imm 5669e background declaration form for an ADR request? I'm in need of a little help with that. Thanks
What's wrong with this form?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

When did you submit your ADR? And what is it all about?