+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Jit_Canada

Sep 4, 2019
I observed from various posts in this forum that FD as POF has gone to "Review Required" because officer thinks that FD is locked money in the bank and you may not withdraw it while immigrating to Canada, therefore I would advice you to make all the efforts to let IRCC know that it is your money without any liability and you can withdraw it whenever you want.

I would suggest to write a "letter of explanation" which has details of all the FD accounts along with respective amount and send it to IRCC explaining that this can be withdrawn from bank without any issue whenever you want. If you could get this on bank letter head that would be best.
Thanks, I will try to get in touch with my bank and try to get a letter with the FD details. But I was wondering, if this was a concern why ircc is not asking for a ADR yet, why are they just sitting on it.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
wow CB01126 is alive! I too have a review required on my POF and I submitted something without them asking in July, but seems no one cares or ever looked into it. :(
Same here. I have no idea if that caused the ''review required'' though. Hence, i'm afraid to send another unsolicited document until they ask or i get my GCMS note.....or till i cannot stand the delay anymore :D

Reactions: CaCal

@Funmi

Sep 10, 2019
Has anyone being able to reach CIC. it seems to instruct you to feel a webform and then disconnects
Is that the trend for everyone?