+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I received my PPR mail on 28 August 11pm Nigerian time.
AOR - 10 Jan
FSW Outland
CPC Ottawa
Nationality - Nigerian
31st July - mail from MP Goodale's office that my eligibility and Security not started.
1st Aug - 1st ghost update
24th Aug - Request letter to upload our recent passports since the one we submitted has less than 6 months expiry. The letter also requested that I upload my statement of account and any other proof of funds.
26th Aug - I uploaded the already renewed passports which I had renewed before now, uploaded bank statements, fixed deposit certificates and bank letter showing the money has been and still in my account.
28th Aug - 2nd Ghost update
28th Aug - PPR mail.

I want to say a big thank you to the very amiable people in this forum. This forum taught me a lot and gave me the tenacity to hold on and be patient. I pray for rain of PPR on everyone.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Berylcoco

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I received my PPR mail on 28 August 11pm Nigerian time.
AOR - 10 Jan
FSW Outland
CPC Ottawa
Nationality - Nigerian
31st July - mail from MP Goodale's office that my eligibility and Security not started.
1st Aug - 1st ghost update
24th Aug - Request letter to upload our recent passports since the one we submitted has less than 6 months expiry. The letter also requested that I upload my statement of account and any other proof of funds.
26th Aug - I uploaded the already renewed passports which I had renewed before now, uploaded bank statements, fixed deposit certificates and bank letter showing the money has been and still in my account.
28th Aug - 2nd Ghost update
28th Aug - PPR mail.

I want to say a big thank you to the very amiable people in this forum. This forum taught me a lot and gave me the tenacity to hold on and be patient. I pray for rain of PPR on everyone.
Congratulations! Wish you all the best.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
So, I called IRCC back the day I joined the alleged 20%, and the agent told me that she would send a reminder to CPC-Ottawa. A couple of days later I got an e-mail stating "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications."

Yesterday I called IRCC to see if someone perhaps dusted my application off to start working on it, but the agent again said that nothing had changed and that she'd send another reminder to IRCC, and I have just gotten their reply, and it reads: "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer."

There's a clear difference between these two messages and it made slightly hopeful, but we all know what IRCC is like. What do you guys think, am I reading too much into this?

EDIT: I should also point out that in both calls the only things reported as complete are Criminality and Medicals. Eligibility and Security were said to be not started. According to my GCMS notes from May, Info Sharing was still in progress although this never came up during any call.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
So, I called IRCC back the day I joined the alleged 20%, and the agent told me that she would send a reminder to CPC-Ottawa. A couple of days later I got an e-mail stating "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications."

Yesterday I called IRCC to see if someone perhaps dusted my application off to start working on it, but the agent again said that nothing had changed and that she'd send another reminder to IRCC, and I have just gotten their reply, and it reads: "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer."

There's a clear difference between these two messages and it made slightly hopeful, but we all know what IRCC is like. What do you guys think, am I reading too much into this?

EDIT: I should also point out that in both calls the only things reported as complete are Criminality and Medicals. Eligibility and Security were said to be not started. According to my GCMS notes from May, Info Sharing was still in progress although this never came up during any call.
Same boat as you.

Perlak

Apr 5, 2019
Dont worry i called ircc on monday they said that eligibility and security were not started yet and that my file was in queue for review. I felt that this wait will be forever. And today all of a sudden i was asked to pay the RPRF fees! I think thats quiet a good sign! Have hope

y

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Dont worry i called ircc on monday they said that eligibility and security were not started yet and that my file was in queue for review. I felt that this wait will be forever. And today all of a sudden i was asked to pay the RPRF fees! I think thats quiet a good sign! Have hope
y
kindly let me know your AOR?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019

What is your AOR?