+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Villagegirl

Aug 14, 2019
Of all the days, yesterday was the night I decided to not focus on this anymore and today was the day is didn’t check my emails and there it sat... my PPR email.

I have no words to say and describe how I am feeling SHOCKED ACTUALLY

I owe this to so many of you who prayed for me and wished me good luck!

AOR - 5th Jan
The rest doesn’t matter :)
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Will share more details later :)
Wow! Seems when you decide to truly move on with your life, PPR comes! Same happened to me. Congrats and really happy for you.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Just got the news that my BG check is in SS..

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
Hi All,

Just wanted to check, how much time does VFS delhi takes to give PPR stamp on passport after its submission.

Thanks to all in advance. Wish all get PPR Soon!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the congratulations and support.

I am humbled and so happy that so many of you have the best wishes for me

I sincerely thank each one of you.

As my parting message, I would like to share my final observations if it helps anyone -

On 18th July when I called CIC regarding my GU, the most odd thing was told to me.. the agent told me that I shouldn’t worry and that by end of August if I don’t hear back from them, I should call again..

I got my PPR as she had predicted.. not saying that it’s exactly how it happens, but the call center agents tend to have a knack to guess these timelines. So maybe you’ll should also ask the same questions.

I always kept the pressure on.. called every 15days, raised monthly web queries and ordered my GCMS notes. Emailed MPs etc etc .. the point is, don’t give up and don’t be disheartened with the late reverts. Accepting our situation is the key here

Don’t worry, as long as you are eligible, you will get your PPR. Please keep busy and positive

Mentions to @harnav sra @Bunny Thapar @SithLord @Wahegurujee @PrasadK and so many others who have helped me and my apologies if I have forgotten any names!

This goodbye feels odd but this forum was my hope and light at the end of the tunnel so I will always be grateful

Thanks a million and will see you all on the other side :)
Congrats rushi .. Finally..
Well enjoy the peace and best wishes for the journey ahead :)

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Today, I called IRCC after 18 days and the update is - there is no progress :D:D:D (AOR 29th Jan: Eligibility - review required (POF), Info sharing - in progress, Security - not yet started, Criminality & Medical - Pass )
Agent said that she can't send reminder to Case Officer.

There is not a single change since 5th April. Looks like Canada doesn't want to see me in 2019:D

Reactions: Reeva Gandhi

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
how did you got to know this? GCMS notes or call to CIC?.
Didnt ralph told you that your assessments are passed?
Called CIC and an agent told me about that..had to butter him a lot though..Ralph told me that eligibility and criminality were passed..security was in progress..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Could you tell his or her exact words? I mean did he or she specifically use "Security screening" or some other words?

if other words, what were that?

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys,

Have been a silent reader on this forum, this group has given me lot of positive vibes and I really appreciate how you guys help to keep calm. I need an advice on my situation:

Aor: jan 22nd 2019
criminality passed, eligibility and security not initiated.

While applying I selected NOC as 2171 but found out recently that as per my job title my NOC should be 2174, also the job duties mentioned on the experience letter is not matching IRCC requirement. So I got the new experience letter from my employer with the necessary job duties, my Question is can I go ahead and upload this new letter on my application or should I wait for IRCC to send request.?
I think you can go ahead and do that. If you did identify something, you should raise the webform and submit additional documents. You wouldn't be able to upload documents through your profile unless you were requested by CIC. But you could still send those documents through the webform. I think many of us have done that. Even my AOR is Jan 22nd, 2019. There are some with their AOR even before us. We are all on the same boat!

Reactions: Jeel16

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Guys,

my medical is valid until 22nd Jan 2020, now I have two questions:
1. If decision is made in next 4 months, then do I need to land before medical expire or I will get 6 months time with extension in medical.

2. If decision come after medical expire then do I need to redo the medical?? Or they will ask me to redo medical before decision is made?

Can someone please comment??

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Could you tell his or her exact words? I mean did he or she specifically use "Security screening" or some other words?

if other words, what were that?
No he didn’t use those words..he just told me that security is in progress since xxxx..Later I called IRCC and confirmed it..when Ralph mentions a start date for security it means that something is fishy