Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Of all the days, yesterday was the night I decided to not focus on this anymore and today was the day is didn’t check my emails and there it sat... my PPR email.

I have no words to say and describe how I am feeling SHOCKED ACTUALLY

I owe this to so many of you who prayed for me and wished me good luck!

AOR - 5th Jan
The rest doesn’t matter :)
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Will share more details later :)

Congratulations @rushi.gada, love how the timing worked :) Thank you for being the biggest ray of hope on this forum and helping others at every given chance. All the best for your life ahead :)

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Finally it’s PPR today ..
This feeling can’t be described.. I pray u all get to enjoy this feeling soon .
Aor 27 jan
mep 18 March
Bio 19 March
Adr 18 March
Then complete silent
GU 22 August
Ppr 23 August
3 applicants
Noc 4112
@legalfalcon i can’t thank you much . U r the best @rushi.gada thnku friend
And everyone here loads of love .
Hearty Congratulations :) Happy for you :)

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Update post PPR:

My CIC Status changed to Approved today. Counterfoil generated to with expiry date of Dec 12, 2019, Dec 5th were my Medical tests done in India. 1 week extension post my Medicals date added by CIC.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • August 7, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
    • March 4, 2019 Completed.
    Background checkHelp - Background check
    • March 4, 2019 Your background check was completed.
    Final decisionHelp - Final decision
    • August 22, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Of all the days, yesterday was the night I decided to not focus on this anymore and today was the day is didn’t check my emails and there it sat... my PPR email.

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Congratulations! Your positive attitude and vibe towards everyone has paid off! It's your turn now :) I'm so happy for you!

Jeel16

Aug 23, 2019
Be proactive. Send it via web form with an explanation.

It will not reduce your points or anything.

Not doing so can be considered misrepresentation - and IRCC have been known to send refusals instead of requesting clarification. And I've heard that wrong NOC is the majority of refusals.
Would have to do this via web form right.?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Congratulations mate...

Reactions: rushi.gada

Gbadura

Aug 22, 2019
Yes totally normal 6-8 months are new normals these days. But being proactively tracking the statuses is good for us.
>Ordreing GCMS notes
>Calling IRCC
>Raising CSE's and
>Emailing Ralph Goodale MP(goodale@sasktel.net ) are the only options left with us. But when you call IRCC ask the status for individual things like Eligibility, Security and Criminality. If Eligibility and Security are not started we can request the agent to send a reminder to the concerned Visa Officer to check for the update as 6 month time line has completed. Agents will send this reminder only once, agents may or may not send the reminder completely up to their discretion. But, it's our responsibility to ask. You can also email Ralph Goodale Member of Parliament by sending your Application number, Name, Date of birth, AOR etc and ask him to check the statuses for Eligibility, Security and Criminality. They usually reply back in less than a day but, they do this only once, next request can only be placed after 90 days. Ideally they don't need to reply us but, they are helping us out to whatever extent they can. They just provide the status update, and can't do anything to expedite or approve your application.

Just for your reference, below was the email the IRCC agent sent to CPC Ottawa when I asked them to send the reminder on Phone, later I received email from CPC Ottawa stating that file is under queue for review and they can't tell any specific date when i will be reviewed.

Reminder sent by Agent to CPC Ottawa:
The last BF/due
(Bring Forward date for your understanding) date for this client's application was 2019/05/13. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?
Reply received to me from CPC Ottawa:
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Thanks,
Vinay
Thank you so much

i would do this.

i called the IRCC office and the agent just told me to wait.
i raised a CSE form and i was told not to send any form that they would contact me
I would request for the GCMS notes and send a mail to ralph

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Finally it’s PPR today ..
This feeling can’t be described.. I pray u all get to enjoy this feeling soon .
Aor 27 jan
mep 18 March
Bio 19 March
Adr 18 March
Then complete silent
GU 22 August
Ppr 23 August
3 applicants
Noc 4112
@legalfalcon i can’t thank you much . U r the best @rushi.gada thnku friend
And everyone here loads of love .
Congrats @harnav sra, so happy for you guys. All the best and thanks for all the support on the forum

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

WOW!! Congratulations

Tos2dmost

Jul 18, 2019

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Well deserved! congratulations bruv.. You have been a source of inspiration.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

@rushi.gada brother

Congratulations!

Very much happy for you!

Well deserved PPR!

Its your time now come and start a new life here.

And please never change your nature of helping others. Please continue the legacy.

I wish you all the best.

I live in Vancouver. Let me know if I can be of any help. Gujju chu.

Take Care!

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
200 days mark completed today...

Update received through Ralph on 26th July and GCMS on 1st Aug

Visa office London
Eligibility recommended passed
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing complete
Security not started

As per GCMS file was last touched on 10th April.

Tried calling twice but did not get a chance to speak to an agent due to high number of calls. I cannot try again and again as hangouts is ban in UAE and calling from mobile is super expensive.

Raised webform 15 days before no response.

Just waiting to get an email on one fine day...

Reactions: Trumped2018

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil

AOR - 5th Jan
PPR - 22nd Aug
229 days!

Congratulations!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the congratulations and support.

I am humbled and so happy that so many of you have the best wishes for me

I sincerely thank each one of you.

As my parting message, I would like to share my final observations if it helps anyone -

On 18th July when I called CIC regarding my GU, the most odd thing was told to me.. the agent told me that I shouldn’t worry and that by end of August if I don’t hear back from them, I should call again..

I got my PPR as she had predicted.. not saying that it’s exactly how it happens, but the call center agents tend to have a knack to guess these timelines. So maybe you’ll should also ask the same questions.

I always kept the pressure on.. called every 15days, raised monthly web queries and ordered my GCMS notes. Emailed MPs etc etc .. the point is, don’t give up and don’t be disheartened with the late reverts. Accepting our situation is the key here

Don’t worry, as long as you are eligible, you will get your PPR. Please keep busy and positive

Mentions to @harnav sra @Bunny Thapar @SithLord @Wahegurujee @PrasadK and so many others who have helped me and my apologies if I have forgotten any names!

This goodbye feels odd but this forum was my hope and light at the end of the tunnel so I will always be grateful

Thanks a million and will see you all in Canada :)

Last edited: