+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello all Lovely People,

@rushi.gada brother can you please help me with my below concern regarding eligibility!

Called CIC today to get an update as crossed 6 Months and 8 days.

Agent said Criminality is in progress however Elgibility has passed 1st stage for the score of 497 on 19th March, 2019.

Does the above mean Eligibility is recommended pass by any chance?

He said Eligibility goes through 3 verifications so still 2 pending.

Security hasnt started.

Asked him to send a reminder for an officer said cant until 21st August, 2019.

So one thing observed is you need to have a better luck to find a nice agent who gives you in depth info.

Previous all agents just kept saying Eligibility hasnt started yet!

I wish we all get to see the “GOLDEN EMAIL” soon!

Forever Hopeful!

Reactions: PrasadK

Pradeep.Kumar

Aug 9, 2019
Any idea how long does the eligibility and security takes to complete after criminality has been completed??
Hi Amanjot,

As Rushi wrote, there is no set of time. It can take a few weeks to few months depending on the backlog and as we all know there are other visa cateogries such as, student, visitor, work and so on so forth in front of line cos there processing times are only few weeks. it is also quite normal for files to go over couple of months then the normal processing time.

If you have provided all the required documents in the desired format then you dont need to worry, just keep checking with IRCC over phone or order notes.

The key is to be positive and have patience :)

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello all Lovely People,

@rushi.gada brother can you please help me with my below concern regarding eligibility!

Agent said Criminality is in progress however Elgibility has passed 1st stage for the score of 497 on 19th March, 2019.

Security hasnt started.

So one thing observed is you need to have a better luck to find a nice agent who gives you in depth info.

Forever Hopeful!
Wow ! never heard of it before. i must say your agent was quite helpful. i didn't get a single detail about eligibility, criminality or security when i called. upon asking about eligibility she replied what i can see here is eligibility has been passed but didn't bother to tell about other two things.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi all Can someone please let me know that do all employers get the call from IRCC for job verification. In what cases do they call?

Reactions: Amanjot7

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello,
Called IRCC Call agent on 1st August, Asked the agent to send a reminder to CPC Ottawa regarding my case as 6 months was completed, He agreed. Reply from CPC Ottawa was on 5 th August, Ghost update on 7 th, PPR was in 9 th August(Yesterday morning total 206 days for PPR). I believe(NOT COMPLETELY there's always that luck thing) the more you work on your documentations or paper work, the faster will be your case processed once, the Officer opens our file(till that point nothing we can do rather than calling IRCC).
Below is the total list of documents and told my story to the VO so that, he can easily understand the documentations I have submitted. End of the day they will purely go by their CRS calculations but, It's our responsibility to make sure VO is clear with our Education, Employment if we have gaps. (Removed few personal details and replaced with XXX) :D The objective of my documentations was to make that Visa Officer's life easy/day easy :) Below was the Letter of Explanation I have submitted along with all my documents.

I VinayK would like to explain all the supporting documents I have furnished as part of each and every category in my Express Entry Profile. I have completed my education till Bachelor’s degree in India and moved to USA on December 28th, 2011. I have got US F1 Visa on University Of XXXX XXXXX initially, as I have got scholarship in XXXX University I have transferred out to XXXX University, Beaumont TX as soon as I reached US. After studying MS in General Chemistry for a semester in XXXXX University, I have made a decision to change my course to MS in Information Systems and Technologies at XXXX University, Delaware. Finally, I have graduated from XXXXX University on 26th January 2014. After my Master’s I have worked as a QA Analyst for around 2 years till March 2016 in USA. After which, I have repatriated to India and started preparing for highly competitive Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) aspiring to be a Civil Servant. Unfortunately, I couldn’t clear the exam after spending around 2 years. I have made a decision to restart my career as IT Professional as a QA Analyst in India in March 2018 and successfully continuing my career path in this direction from past 10 months at XXXXX.

1.Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple):
· Passport Front and Back
· Passport Stampings
· USA F1 (Student) Visa
· USA Social Security Card
· USA Employment Authorization Card
· USA Employment Authorization Card Extension
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, XXXXXX University I-20 with Employment details

2. Police certificate – India
· Police Clearance Certificate from Ministry of External Affairs, India

3. Police certificate – United States of America
· Identity History Summary from Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

4. Proof of Upfront Medical exam
· Medical tests acknowledgement UMI: U00XXXX

5. Education (diplomas/degrees)
· Secondary School Certificate (10th class)
· Intermediate Pass Certificate (11th and 12th classes)
· Osmania University Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Transcripts Semester wise, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks and Convocation
· XXXXX University Transcript for 1 semester only (Discontinued), Later Transferred to XXXX University
· XXXXX University Official Transcript Master of Science – Information Systems Technologies – Information Assurance
· XXXXX University Convocation Master of Science – Information Systems Technologies – Information Assurance
· Vision IAS Coaching Registration bill
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Application
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Admit Card
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Marks Sheet

6. Employment Records – Quality Analyst
· XXXX Technologies Offer Letter
· XXXX Technologies Employment Reference Letter
· XXXX Technologies Pay Slips

7. Employment Records – Systems QA Analyst
· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX Offer Letter
· XXXX Probation Completion Letter
· XXXX Reference Letter
· Email from HR stating they cannot provide in detailed Reference letter
· XXXX Pay slips
· Affidavit
· XXXX Company ID
· Reference Letter from team member
· Team member Company ID

8. Proof of Means of Financial Support
· Letter of Explanation
· Gift Deed from Father
· SBI Bank Statement of Father’s Account
· Official Letter from Bank
· HDFC Bank Passbook
· HDFC Bank Statements past 6 months
· HDFC Credit Card Statements past 3 months

9. Digital Photo

10. Client Information
· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX University ID
· Delaware State ID
· New Jersey Driver License
· North Carolina Driver License
· WES Educational Credential Assessment for IRCC ECA# 3XXXXXIMM
· IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) Number# 18INXXXXXXXXX
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, University of XXXXX I20
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, XXXX University I20

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello all Lovely People,

Security hasnt started.

Forever Hopeful!
Hi buddy, I think it’s still in progress and not Recommended Pass (RP) .. agents normally use the exact phrase when eligibility is RP. Give it a few days and you should get a GU once it’s recommended pass. Remember the bigger picture, your file is being worked on and that’s always a positive sign :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello,
Called IRCC Call agent on 1st August, Asked the agent to send a reminder to CPC Ottawa regarding my case as 6 months was completed, He agreed. Reply from CPC Ottawa was on 5 th August, Ghost update on 7 th, PPR was in 9 th August(Yesterday morning total 206 days for PPR). I believe(NOT COMPLETELY there's always that luck thing) the more you work on your documentations or paper work, the faster will be your case processed once, the Officer opens our file(till that point nothing we can do rather than calling IRCC).
Below is the total list of documents and told my story to the VO so that, he can easily understand the documentations I have submitted. End of the day they will purely go by their CRS calculations but, It's our responsibility to make sure VO is clear with our Education, Employment if we have gaps. (Removed few personal details and replaced with XXX) :D The objective of my documentations was to make that Visa Officer's life easy/day easy :) Below was the Letter of Explanation I have submitted along with all my documents.

I VinayK would like to explain all the supporting documents I have furnished as part of each and every category in my Express Entry Profile. I have completed my education till Bachelor’s degree in India and moved to USA on December 28th, 2011. I have got US F1 Visa on University Of XXXX XXXXX initially, as I have got scholarship in XXXX University I have transferred out to XXXX University, Beaumont TX as soon as I reached US. After studying MS in General Chemistry for a semester in XXXXX University, I have made a decision to change my course to MS in Information Systems and Technologies at XXXX University, Delaware. Finally, I have graduated from XXXXX University on 26th January 2014. After my Master’s I have worked as a QA Analyst for around 2 years till March 2016 in USA. After which, I have repatriated to India and started preparing for highly competitive Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) aspiring to be a Civil Servant. Unfortunately, I couldn’t clear the exam after spending around 2 years. I have made a decision to restart my career as IT Professional as a QA Analyst in India in March 2018 and successfully continuing my career path in this direction from past 10 months at XXXXX.

· Passport Stampings
· USA F1 (Student) Visa
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, XXXXXX University I-20 with Employment details

· Osmania University Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Transcripts Semester wise, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks and Convocation
· XXXXX University Transcript for 1 semester only (Discontinued), Later Transferred to XXXX University
· XXXXX University Official Transcript Master of Science – Information Systems Technologies – Information Assurance
· XXXXX University Convocation Master of Science – Information Systems Technologies – Information Assurance
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Application
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Admit Card
· Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Marks Sheet

· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX Offer Letter
· XXXX Reference Letter
· XXXX Pay slips
· Affidavit
· XXXX Company ID
· Team member Company ID

· Letter of Explanation
· Gift Deed from Father
· HDFC Bank Passbook

9. Digital Photo

10. Client Information
· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX University ID
· Delaware State ID
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, University of XXXXX I20
· Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, XXXX University I20
That’s amazing Buddy! Congratulations again and thanks for sharing your experience in such amazing detail

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello all Lovely People,

Security hasnt started.

Forever Hopeful!
The 1st stage is R10 check which is done by the Program Assistant. It is completed within 2-3 months of AOR.

Since your January AOR makes perfect sense that 19th March is when your R10 check is completed.

Your second check will be Case Analyst review where he will mark Eligibility as "Not Met", "Met/Recommended Pass" or "Review Required"

Final check will be Case officer review

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi all Can someone please let me know that do all employers get the call from IRCC for job verification. In what cases do they call?
Not necessarily, i guess it depends on the officer. as far as i know they use different methods based on how easily they can verify your information. they do online research if your employer/company is easily available on internet, can email/ message them, call directly to head office providing your employee number(if you provided employment letter) and in some cases they personally visit to verify. i know someone whose gcms notes indicate that they did check applicant's employment information 71 times by different means. in my case my employer never got a call or personal visit by any officer.
p.s. sorry for the detailed reply.

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi All

Before submission of spouse documents, call centre agent informed me below status:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Passed

After submission of spouse documents, call centre agent informed me below status:

Security: In progress
Criminality: In progress

Is this normal? anyone has same experience...?

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Not necessarily, i guess it depends on the officer. as far as i know they use different methods based on how easily they can verify your information. they do online research if your employer/company is easily available on internet, can email/ message them, call directly to head office providing your employee number(if you provided employment letter) and in some cases they personally visit to verify. i know someone whose gcms notes indicate that they did check applicant's employment information 71 times by different means. in my case my employer never got a call or personal visit by any officer.
p.s. sorry for the detailed reply.
Thank you

Escapanada

Jul 1, 2019
Hi All

Before submission of spouse documents, call centre agent informed me below status:

After submission of spouse documents, call centre agent informed me below status:

That makes sense. They are processing your spouse's information.

Pradeep.Kumar

Aug 9, 2019
Hi All

Hi,
Yes, it is normal, as in first case, you as an individual have cleared all the verfications. Whereas, upon submittomg your spouse papers, Immigration will have do a backgroung check on your partner's profile aswell :)

Also, since you are the primary applicant and eligibilty was already met, hence status stays same for eligibility as passed.

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,

· Passport Stampings
· USA F1 (Student) Visa

· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX Offer Letter
· XXXX Reference Letter
· XXXX Pay slips
· Affidavit
· XXXX Company ID
· Team member Company ID

· Letter of Explanation
· Gift Deed from Father
· HDFC Bank Passbook

9. Digital Photo

10. Client Information
· Letter of Explanation
· XXXX University ID
· Delaware State ID
That's alot of unecessary documentation? Why do you even need to send them your US driver license or your high school diploma?

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
That’s amazing Buddy! Congratulations again and thanks for sharing your experience in such amazing detail
That's alot of unecessary documentation? Why do you even need to send them your US driver license or your high school diploma?
True, I just want to make sure I maintain utmost transparency from my side Nothing harm in sharing more.