FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I have a question about ghost updates..is it a must for everyone because I haven’t received any..
AOR 17 January 2019

Reactions: Amanjot7

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Is it safe to say that the ones who haven't got PPR are the unfortunate ones with at least one RR in their notes? According to my last GCMS, no one even touched my case since 4/1/19, looks like they marked RR then just left the case in the dust forever...

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Is it safe to say that the ones who haven't got PPR are the unfortunate ones with at least one RR in their notes? According to my last GCMS, no one even touched my case since 4/1/19, looks like they marked RR then just left the case in the dust forever...
Not at all

Everyone of us knows that the standard processing times have changed . Its 6-8 months at stretch.
Some lucky ones got it earlier.

It’s just that we don’t wanna admit hat everything is normal and it will be done within 7 months for most of us.

We are just self traumatising our minds with RR or other excuses .

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Got another ghost update today - last one had said under current status “submitted/updated”
This one said “Application/profile updated”

This is now getting really warm!

@Wahegurujee - what do I make of this?
This means u have very few time for fiddling on canadavisa forum.. soon u will vanish with visa on ur passport !

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I am trying my best to be patient however I am concerned about the mismatch of information. Is there a possibility that CIC agent might provide wrong information?
The CIC officers job must not be easy answering the same questions again and again.
It is very possible they merely read out lines from a paper.
Just be patient and have faith in god ..

It will come through for sure

HuhuEric

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Got another ghost update today - last one had said under current status “submitted/updated”
This one said “Application/profile updated”

This is now getting really warm!

@Wahegurujee - what do I make of this?
Is it normal to receive ghost update on Saturday? They work on weekends?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Not at all

Everyone of us knows that the standard processing times have changed . Its 6-8 months at stretch.

It’s just that we don’t wanna admit hat everything is normal and it will be done within 7 months for most of us.

I agree, when I spoke to CIC last week, the agent told me it's normal to get the PPR in 6-8 months, my AOR is 16 Jan, she told me not to worry and just wait for another 1-2 months. She even told me they get lots of files for processing and they work 20 days a month only. so we should not make assumptions. if CIC needs any document they will contact us and we will get PPR sooner or later. For me, security and eligibility have not started yet, no ghost update. but it seems ok as this has become the trend these days.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
W
I agree, when I spoke to CIC last week, the agent told me it's normal to get the PPR in 6-8 months, my AOR is 16 Jan, she told me not to worry and just wait for another 1-2 months. She even told me they get lots of files for processing and they work 20 days a month only. so we should not make assumptions. if CIC needs any document they will contact us and we will get PPR sooner or later. For me, security and eligibility have not started yet, no ghost update. but it seems ok as this has become the trend these days.
what a coincidence. Same is my status . Aor 27 jan . Criminality passed and rest not intitiated. Called yesterday. Agent was very nice . She assured everything fine with application. And no RR . For which I was mostly worried. She asked to wait till month . I guess it’s normal . Comparing our file with others give us more anixiety. At this stage prayers patience is paramount. Let’s stay positive

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Not at all

Very well said @Wahegurujee

Reactions: Bunny Thapar