Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
is the eligibility re-assessed more thoroughly at local visa office after having been initially assessed and marked by the program assistant?
Eligibility is first done by case processing agent under sec A11.2 after which he marks it MET/Review Required. After that, the case processing officer will review the document and mark it Passed. It can be done at Sydney visa office or LVO but it is done only once.

Reactions: jjttbb2019

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Actually I am on the same boat as you. Per my 5/25 GCMS there is RR on POF. But I decided to submit some additional documents... still haven't got any update other than they received it...

AOR 1/25 btw.
What was wrong with your POF and what additional doc have u submitted?

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
So documents are generally checked during R10 which the first step just to check if all the documents are complete or not, that is why it is also called completeness check and then the detail check is done by case processing agent under sec A11.2 during eligibility.
So that is why you see RR at different time. We need to read the gcms notes in detail to check what and where is the RR and who marked it
. Thank you for reply , after completing 6 months I emailed to Ottawa and got reply same day that file under review and needs additional verification, is this anyway related to SS? As per my notes security is not yet started, is there any section where you can get hint about SS even though security is not started?

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys,
Was a silent reader from past 6 months. Finally received golden email today morning.
AOR-23 Jan
MEP-02 Mar
BIL-10 Mar
Ghost update-11 July
PPR - 12 July
No ADR, Only called once to IRCC somewhere in mid June.
NOC-0111
FSW-O
Citizen-India
Resident/working-Bangladesh

Thank you all for guidance and support. Hang on folks, you all will receive PPR soon.
Congratulations!!! Your VO is?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
sometimes your account as well as agent give you the runaround answers and sometimes straight based on the actual happenings..gcms may help in runaround scenario unless there is someone who can accurately depict or interpret the meaning of what actually is going on at the back.
Eligibility is first done by case processing agent under sec A11.2 after which he marks it MET/Review Required. After that, the case processing officer will review the document and mark it Passed. It can be done at Sydney visa office or LVO but it is done only once.
Thank you, I was bemused in this regard...now everything is crystal clear.

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
It is a society consisting of members who crossed their 180 days mark without PPR. 9 days remaining in my timeline. If I also don't get PPR in these 9 days I will also become a respected member of elite society :D
Same here..... 4 days remaining in my timeline.

Immigrate 87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
H
How long does the eligibility review takes.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Further details:
FSW - outland
Citizen- Indian
Resident - UAE
NOC - 0111
Congrats.

my NOC is one step below you at 1111. Have you had any ghost updates prior to receiving PPR? Also, did you order notes/made calls to IRCC during that time ?

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Congrats.

my NOC is one step below you at 1111. Have you had any ghost updates prior to receiving PPR? Also, did you order notes/made calls to IRCC during that time ?
Thank you !! :)
I have never had any ghost updates prior to receiving PPR .. and nope I didn't order for GCMS notes. However, I have sent a case specific enquiry earlier once in June to CIC for which they responded through E-mail after 10 days .. I wanted to know the visa processing center so i emailed them then

Amit2090

Jul 14, 2019
Hello all
Got gcms notes eligibility 11.2 not met and in uploaded employment documents case processing agent has written review required and case is still open.
Also processing agent has marked job duties and responsibilities missing.

AOR-28th Jan
PNP-O
Resident -Indian
CPC - Ottawa

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all
Got gcms notes eligibility 11.2 not met and in uploaded employment documents case processing agent has written review required and case is still open.
Also processing agent has marked job duties and responsibilities missing.

AOR-28th Jan
PNP-O
Resident -Indian
CPC - Ottawa
U can raise CSE as soon as possible and attach necessary documents. Did u ever mailed Ottawa office or called agents??