+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
sometimes your account as well as agent give you the runaround and sometimes straight answers based on the actual happenings...gcms may help in runaround scenario unless there is someone who can accurately depict or interpret the meaning of what actually is going on at the back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amanjot7

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Bro, your account has been giving you the straight answer of background check in process...just hang in there until it leads you to PPR.;)
Correct. MyCIC account showing we are processing BG check... Actually anxiety levels off the charts because some people BG completed within a day or week. And it's now more than 6 weeks... Anyway thanks for advice.

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I have seen 2 types of replies from Ottawa, 1.your application is in queue for review 2. your application is under review and needs further verifications : if any of the folks in the forum can break this then it could be of help to lots of people...

Reactions: Amanjot7

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi all!
One day after my processing time timed out (AOR Jan 3rd ), I sent an email to VO Ottawa asking about my process status. Yesterday they answered saying that my case is under review, and they will contact me if they need additional documents or when they finalize my application. Also, she asked to keep the correspondence with the office to a minimum. I really believe that they have a lot of processes going on right now, maybe that's why representatives avoid disturbing asking about specific applications processing times. All we have to do now is wait for the golden email (or any email actually).
I could observe that it's not a generic answer. I sent an email directly to the office and sent another one through Web Form with the same request on 4th July. I got two email answers from different agents, but the second one checked in my application that I had already got an answer to my request.
So that's it. All we have got to do is wait patiently. I don't think I will ask for GCMS notes, not yet.
ti
hi bro..was it like under review and needs additional verifications...

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Entered the Elite club today(180 days completed). Can see the standard message in the account changed to “application taking us longer than expected”. Got the below reply from Ralph Goodale’s office for my recent enquiry.
Dear Vinay - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 14, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
It is a society consisting of members who crossed their 180 days mark without PPR. 9 days remaining in my timeline. If I also don't get PPR in these 9 days I will also become a respected member of elite society :D
What kinda assistance you can get if you join in this community?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
For some mates in this forum eligibility and security is not started as well but their POF or employment document is marked as RR which should have been done by PA, confused actually what is going on...
So documents are generally checked during R10 which the first step just to check if all the documents are complete or not, that is why it is also called completeness check and then the detail check is done by case processing agent under sec A11.2 during eligibility.
So that is why you see RR at different time. We need to read the gcms notes in detail to check what and where is the RR and who marked it