+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
That's great. Thanks for the update.
Did she actually say 'no news is good news'?
She did say it, and she told me "Everything is going on normal, so the PPR will come within 6 months". I'm just curious what did she do when she put me on hold for around 10 mins.

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
She did say it, and she told me "Everything is going on normal, so the PPR will come within 6 months". I'm just curious what did she do when she put me on hold for around 10 mins.
It is pretty normal, during the hold usually the agent will pull up your personal file and scan through it for the information.

Dubes

Apr 4, 2019
AOR: Jan 22
Medical passed
Biometrics: Mar 4th
Nationality: Nigerian
Country of Residence: South Africa

I called IRCC today and was told criminality passed. Eligibility and security both being done now.

Sinki_Bot

Mar 3, 2019
Hi there!

I got my status bar updated two times:
- yeserday from 4 to 3 months.
- today from 3 months to 18 weeks.

Any ideas?

Below is my timeline:

CEC Inland. Russian citizen.

AOR - Jan 31 2019
MEP - FEB 16 2019
BIO - N/A
ADR - Mar 16 2019
BG - Mar 20 2019 updated as "We are processing your background check...."
Hi guys!

Just got an email from IRCC with direct landing interview (no PPR) in Etobicoke.

I was very surprised as I didn't get my PPR or CoPR yet, so I checked this case in the following thread, it seems I went directly to the last stage, will see how it goes. Good luck everyone!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-experience-of-direct-landing-interview-no-ppr-etobicoke-on.566426/page-2

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys!

Just got an email from IRCC with direct landing interview (no PPR) in Etobicoke.

I was very surprised as I didn't get my PPR or CoPR yet, so checked this case in the following thread, see all the details below:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-experience-of-direct-landing-interview-no-ppr-etobicoke-on.566426/page-2
Congratulations, my friend. Are you a single applicant? Is your work permit about to expire soon?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Fias34

it says medicals passed....biometrics completed but background check still under progress...

I donno which stage could i be in ?
Did you notice if the background check status changed earlier?
Suppose to be ip2? Close to PPR...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
AOR: Jan 22
Medical passed
Biometrics: Mar 4th
Nationality: Nigerian
Country of Residence: South Africa

I called IRCC today and was told criminality passed. Eligibility and security both being done now.
It's a good news, if Eligibility and security both are being processed.
Btw what it's showing in you profile page? Is it updated like we are processing your background , and reviewing eligibility ?
I'm AOR 22 Jan with BIO 03 March..

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys!

I was very surprised as I didn't get my PPR or CoPR yet, so I checked this case in the following thread, it seems I went directly to the last stage, will see how it goes. Good luck everyone!

Fantastic news - congratuations!
So, you have to travel there as a whole family from BC?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi guys!

Congrats! I believe it should be equivalent to PPR after u finish the interview. May I know what your timeline is if possible?

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019