+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hi All,

I could see that the "weeks remaining" timer which changes every Saturday for my PR application did not change recently on the previous Saturday. It seems to have stuck at 14 weeks. Has this happened with someone else as well?
AOR - 13 Jan
Current Status - IP2
Biometrics Updated - 8th March
FSW-O - India
No most of the people it changed by default. Mine will be 13 weeks this saturday night, my AOR is Jan 14th.

Romish

Apr 9, 2019
PPR email asks for passports that will be valid for 12 months, but I don't know how strictly this is enforced.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/issuing-a-new-passport-after-ppr.490001/
This thread says that you should mail a copy of your previous passport along with the new one with a letter explaining the situation when you get a PPR.
The thread is from 2017, so you may want to call and check what the official answer is.
Thanks for the info

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hi All,

I could see that the "weeks remaining" timer which changes every Saturday for my PR application did not change recently on the previous Saturday. It seems to have stuck at 14 weeks. Has this happened with someone else as well?
AOR - 13 Jan
Current Status - IP2
Biometrics Updated - 8th March
FSW-O - India
How do you know you're in IP2? Did you contact CIC, and was told you've passed eligibility?

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi All,

Just got off the call with an IRCC agent after wait time of 31 minutes. My file is still inside Canada at a Case Processing Center. As per the agent Medicals is passed, Criminality is passed, Eligibility and Background check not started. Last Activity date happened on March 22nd, that was the date I received my GCMS Tracking number which I have ordered.

AOR- January- 14th
Meds Cleared- Feb 22
Bio Completed- March 4th
FSW-O India

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: RISHIFERRARI20

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
This week applicants who have AOR from last week of September & First week of October are receiving PPR,
So let's say we should be prepared to receive PPR in June/July for our January AOR? As mentioned in IRCC most cases will be completed in estimated time....

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
This week applicants who have AOR from last week of September & First week of October are receiving PPR,
So let's say we should be prepared to receive PPR in June/July for our January AOR? As mentioned in IRCC most cases will be completed in estimated time....
Quite few on Jan AOR got their PPR's this week and the week before. Its all about everyone personal profile and submitted documents

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
If u analyse myimmitracker or the threads in forums also u will notice and realise that July August sept oct nov are the most effective delayed cases.. December ones are back on track and our group also saw some PPrs .. so I think the glitch was in 2018 mid year coz of introduction of biomtrics thing..

Timeframe is again on track and getting shorter.. processing is being done in 3-4 months.

Quite few on Jan AOR got their PPR's this week and the week before. Its all about everyone personal profile and submitted documents
Yes . The way the profile is created also matters

Reactions: Fias34

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

Interesting to read what you all have been writing and informing here, you mention a lot of calling to IRCC but I don't see any number to call them in the account page, which number do you call ??

secondly, is it recommended to call? does IRCC accept this practice? why is this number not shown in any 'official' communication or on the cic website?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
If u analyse myimmitracker or the threads in forums also u will notice and realise that July August sept oct nov are the most effective delayed cases.. December ones are back on track and our group also saw some PPrs .. so I think the glitch was in 2018 mid year coz of introduction of biomtrics thing..

Timeframe is again on track and getting shorter.. processing is being done in 3-4 months.

Yes . The way the profile is created also matters
Hope you are right about the processing time and we all can have PPR soon...

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Guys - it seems our Jan AOR is all under review - PPR is coming slow for us in this thread!
Dont worry Inland applicants have already started to receive PPR and after 110 day threshold so will the Outland Applicants start to receive PPR. Keep calm and wait for your time . . . also calling the IRCC before the 150 day threshold for outland applicants will not help either us or IRCC for it will create extra workload for them. Its just a waiting game so long you are keeping track of your application.

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello
I am inland applicant, on a post graduate work permit. Applied for me and my spouse, who is in India.
My AOR-23 Jan 2019
MEP-5 March 2019
ADR- 6 March 2019
Background in progress - Mar 6 2019.
If you have any whatsapp group for Jan AOR , kindly add me also.
+1(647)929-1923
Ramandeep Singh