+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
@Wahegurujee and @yiso91 guys please panic strikes again
I dont know why this happened but when writing my loe. I mentioned that my manager wrote the letter while trying to follow the content guidelines required by the IRCC. As he didnt mention the salary because of the company policy. I cant seem to relax as i am really afraid that this statement is misinterpreted
The letter which I handed over to CIC from my employer doesn't state the salary, though I have provided them bank statements. If they have a questions regarding the salary i think they will definitely reach out to your employer. So far I remember I submitted by paystub as well. I am worried now.:eek::eek:

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to get rprf payment request after biometrics is completed?
FSW - O India
Aor 14 jan
Med passed 22 Feb
Biometrics provided on 15 mar.

GoCanada234

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

I raised a web form for me last week and IRCC responded saying my application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India. Can anyone tell me when can i expect request for passport submission?

FSW - India
AOR - 31 Jan
Med Passed -10 March
Biometrics completed - 22 mar

My profile since submission is saying We are processing your background check and will update you in case needed.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
@Wahegurujee and @yiso91 guys please panic strikes again
I dont know why this happened but when writing my loe. I mentioned that my manager wrote the letter while trying to follow the content guidelines required by the IRCC. As he didnt mention the salary because of the company policy. I cant seem to relax as i am really afraid that this statement is misinterpreted
You have done your part in explaining this situation to IRCC officers and hence there is nothing more you can do but to relax. Remember, you can't expect all employers to follow IRCC instructions as is, simply beacuse IRCC operate on a different jurisdiction and every employer do hold different operational policies that are not necessary directly complying with IRCC, hence you are perfectly fine.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
You have done your part in explaining this situation to IRCC officers and hence there is nothing more you can do but to relax. Remember, you can't expect all employers to follow IRCC instructions as is, simply beacuse IRCC operate on a different jurisdiction and every employer do hold different operational policies that are not necessary directly complying with IRCC, hence you are perfectly fine.
Thanks a lot so actually there was no harm in telling them that my manager wrote the letter while trying to follow the content guidelines of the IRCC?

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
I have just generated a web form query regarding the status of my application. The thing is that i created a separate email id for this whole PR process and accidentally written my personal email in the web form. Will there be any problem or chances of not getting a response? Please advice @Wahegurujee whats your take on this?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to get rprf payment request after biometrics is completed?
FSW - O India
Aor 14 jan
Med passed 22 Feb
Biometrics provided on 15 mar.
My biometrics was completed on 03. March and i received rprf fee request on 27th March.
So a wild guess maybe this week you might receive the RPRF payment request..

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I raised a web form for me last week and IRCC responded saying my application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India. Can anyone tell me when can i expect request for passport submission?

FSW - India
AOR - 31 Jan
Med Passed -10 March
Biometrics completed - 22 mar

My profile since submission is saying We are processing your background check and will update you in case needed.
1. No one can tell you here that when you are going to receive PPR request as each case has own time line. (from 2 months to 6 months or beyond...)
*** Only CEC inland and USA residents getting earlier PPR...
2. AOR 31 Jan is a bit earlier. People who applied in October/November 2018 are still waiting...
3. My BG check was also processing since my medical was passed on March 1 and after I received RPRF request it changed to my file in progress and they will inform when will start background check...
So good luck hope you will have PPR soon...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I have just generated a web form query regarding the status of my application. The thing is that i created a separate email id for this whole PR process and accidentally written my personal email in the web form. Will there be any problem or chances of not getting a response? Please advice @Wahegurujee whats your take on this?
I'm no expert but I guess if you have entered correct file number, UCI then IRCC should reply. No matter which email id you have provided. BTW What is done could be changed, So let's wait and see ;)

Reactions: Awan101