+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Hi,I am Rajinder with id Raj_74.Applied in December 21 For full family of 3.Got AOR for all on april 03,18.Processing starts on April 25,18.Got letter from them on May 05,18 as mine application was randomly picked for quality assurance purpose and they asked all details mentioned in application with proofs .Replied back on 04 june,18.Still in process.Please add to excel sheet.
My location is Brampton.

Last edited:

bbears27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Your timeline and mine are almost the same .
Location- Toronto.
App sent, delivery are same.
Signatory same Mike
AOR- Feb 19
IP- March 16
Test Invite - May 22
Test Date - June 13
Decision made - June 14.
My observation is that those who had their test in June ,July or Aug will have to wait a bit longer for the Oath but could get the invitation by Dec.
Those doing the test now are given Oath invitation in just 3 weeks time.
The officer had told me in summer months its slow.
Wow that was a long wait.. but at least you did your test way earlier... I'm not in the rush anymore for the oath taking... I was hoping I will have the Canadian passport before November so I could visit my family without applying for a tourist visa but in this case, I ought to apply.. The officer specifically told me that oath taking will be held when I come back from holidays in December :)

Btw, I got DM today on ECAS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Sent: Jan 9,2018
Delivery Date: Jan 12, 2018
Physical presence: 1,113 days
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single
Signatory Name : M K
AOR: Feb. 16, 2018
IP: March 28, 2018
Test invite: July 19, 2018
Test date: Sept 27, 2018
Decision Made: Sept 28, 2018
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

iyad00

Mar 26, 2015
hey how hows it going hope everybody is doing well as we approach the weekend
Admin could you update my Status, please

DM; 18/09/18
Invitation letter: 28/09/18
Oath: 05/11/18

HADA

Aug 15, 2018
your timeline please; calgary seems to be relatively slow wanted to check the numbers
Yes Calgary is pretty slow.
Received January 12
AOR February 14
Process April 5
Test invitation September 28
Test October 18

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
Guys! thank you so much to each and everyone who's commented, asked questions and the many, many answers people have thought through and shared.
I first came to Canada as a visitor in July 2008, and finally moved here on a work permit in September 2010, I applied for PR in September 2012 and got PR in April 2014.
Then Harper did his thing and Trudeau reversed it and I finally applied for citizenship, like all of you, in January 2018.
Well I finally applied for my passport this morning after I became a Canadian Citizen this past Tuesday.
Thanks to all the encouragement, all the support and all the hard work the group admins do to keep the tracking spreadsheets updated.
To those still waiting, I wish you all the best and hope your process goes smoothly.
I'll probably not visit here much more.
Cheers all.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Guys! thank you so much to each and everyone who's commented, asked questions and the many, many answers people have thought through and shared.
I first came to Canada as a visitor in July 2008, and finally moved here on a work permit in September 2010, I applied for PR in September 2012 and got PR in April 2014.
Then Harper did his thing and Trudeau reversed it and I finally applied for citizenship, like all of you, in January 2018.
Well I finally applied for my passport this morning after I became a Canadian Citizen this past Tuesday.
Thanks to all the encouragement, all the support and all the hard work the group admins do to keep the tracking spreadsheets updated.
To those still waiting, I wish you all the best and hope your process goes smoothly.
Cheers all.
Congrats! Looking forward to the day I quit this forum too

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Before I quit this forum, I would like to thank you all. This has helped me a lot. I have created this to help those who would appear for the test

Reactions: RAJ_74

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi All,

Got invitation for Oath .
Invitation date : 27.09.2018
Oath Date : 22.10.2018.

All the best rest of the guys from this group.
Admin Pls update in tracker.
Hi, completed the citizenship test yesterday and everything went well including interview. Checked the ECAS status and its now moved to "Decision Made"
Admin : Can you please update the status in the tracker for "SunBun".
Updated! congrats

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Cheers all.
Congrats!! All the best...