+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
I have done my FP by 29th March'2018 and RCMP confirmed that they have sent the report by 3rd April'2018 but since last two weeks i am calling CIC and they are saying they didnt receive anything.
What should i do, anyone have such experience so pls share.
My case I emailed RCMP and got a reply in a day that my reports are forwarded to IRCC. I will not be calling IRCC for sometime since I have the RCMP email proof that FP have been send to IRCC requested office.
If we check the spreadsheet none of the Jan applicants have got test invite except for a urgent processing case.
Hence Qureshi just relax and keep a tab daily on Jan spreadsheet and contact IRCC when you find test invitation pouring out.

ehabbb

Feb 21, 2018
A few others are pending to receive AOR. You could also call call centre to enquire.
Hi ..
i called the call center ,, they said we have a one month delay so consider your file received on 15 Feb !!!!
so still you can check back next month !!!

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
My case I emailed RCMP and got a reply in a day that my reports are forwarded to IRCC. I will not be calling IRCC for sometime since I have the RCMP email proof that FP have been send to IRCC requested office.
If we check the spreadsheet none of the Jan applicants have got test invite except for a urgent processing case.
Hence Qureshi just relax and keep a tab daily on Jan spreadsheet and contact IRCC when you find test invitation pouring out.
thanks for encouragement man

Michoo2018

Jan 2, 2018
My file didn't go in process yet!!! and when I called today I have been told that it is still in Sydney ...
It looks like unless it shows "In process" the file is untouched
Finaly....

We started processing your application on April 18, 2018.

Admin. please update my info

Vivallo

Feb 17, 2018
I called the call centre today and was told all my background checks are done/passed and everything looks good on my file. The next step would be just waiting for the test invite.
What was the question you asked that the call center agent released such an information?
I called once to ask something, they didn't even want to check my application...

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
What was the question you asked that the call center agent released such an information?
I called once to ask something, they didn't even want to check my application...
Honestly it just depends on the mood of the agent. I have noticed so many different ways they answer me so there is nothing consistent. To be honest I don’t ask anything they come back and tell me this is the status. All I ask them is want to know what the status of my application is.

Reactions: Vivallo

hinskwok

Jan 11, 2018
My application is In Process as of April 17. When should I except a Test Invite?
Well, it really depends on your local office, different locations have different timeline. Mine is processing in Edmonton, so I'll expect two months. As you can see the spreadsheet, most of the case which get process in February are getting test invitation.